Has anybody been to Ulta! What are the Specials Right Now?

PuffyBrown

Hi,

Does anyone know what the store promotions are right now. I checked out the website but they do not sell everything online so I am just curious if anyone knows if Joico products are on promotion right now?

I am just wondering if it is worth the trip to drive over?

I shop at Ulta all the time!!! Unfortunately, i just threw my mailer away and just took the coupon off the front. It's right down the street from me so I go there often. I might have another copy lying around here somewhere - I'll check and post tomorrow if I have it:Rose:.

Ok- I found a another copy of the ulta catalog in my recycle bin, lol. Here's the deals they have through March 15th (in my area - I'm assuming it's the same every where):look::

Paul Mitchell - Buy 2, get 1 free
Rusk, KMS, Bed Head - Buy 2, get 2 free
Hot Tools Professional Dryers - Get $5 off
Hot Tools Gold Styling Irons - Get up to $13 off
Many Chi Tools - Up to $20 off
Loreal - buy 1, get 1 free
Physician's Formula - Buy 2, get 1 free
Revlon - Buy 2, get 1 free
Cover Girl- Buy 2, get 1 free
Ulta Bath products, Buy 1, get 1 free

That's about it - not sure if that helps or not, but you know, if you have some time it might be worth going in to check them out - I know I always find more things just looking around the store than I do actually going through their catalog:yep:. HTH

StellaB - Not sure how close you are to JCPenny, but they're having a sale on salon products;
March 2nd - March 15th
2 for $20 and 3 for $25 on Matrix Products

Also buy 2 get 1 free on Paul Mitchell, Redken, Sexy Hair, Sebastian, Nexxus phyto organics, Biosilk, CHI, Bed Head, Catwalk, Avlon, Mizani, Joico & Dessign Essentials.

Hi,

Does anyone know what the store promotions are right now. I checked out the website but they do not sell everything online so I am just curious if anyone knows if Joico products are on promotion right now?

I am just wondering if it is worth the trip to drive over?

:blush:
I am just going to have to go over there on my lunch. I have been wanting to try the Biolage Matrix.

StellaB - Not sure how close you are to JCPenny, but they're having a sale on salon products;
March 2nd - March 15th
2 for $20 and 3 for $25 on Matrix Products

Also buy 2 get 1 free on Paul Mitchell, Redken, Sexy Hair, Sebastian, Nexxus phyto organics, Biosilk, CHI, Bed Head, Catwalk, Avlon, Mizani, Joico & Dessign Essentials.

:shocked:I really am glad because I need to stock up on some Tea Tree Conditioner and Hair Treatment

You're wonderful:littleang. Thanks for the update!

Ok- I found a another copy of the ulta catalog in my recycle bin, lol. Here's the deals they have through March 15th (in my area - I'm assuming it's the same every where):look::

Paul Mitchell - Buy 2, get 1 free
Rusk, KMS, Bed Head - Buy 2, get 2 free
Hot Tools Professional Dryers - Get $5 off
Hot Tools Gold Styling Irons - Get up to $13 off
Many Chi Tools - Up to $20 off
Loreal - buy 1, get 1 free
Physician's Formula - Buy 2, get 1 free
Revlon - Buy 2, get 1 free
Cover Girl- Buy 2, get 1 free
Ulta Bath products, Buy 1, get 1 free

That's about it - not sure if that helps or not, but you know, if you have some time it might be worth going in to check them out - I know I always find more things just looking around the store than I do actually going through their catalog:yep:. HTH

im going out to buy my first hair dryer this weekend... anybody have any recommendations on where i should go and what kind of dryer i should get?? .. im new to this.. my new hair program involves me ONLY sitting under the dryer and doing silk wraps for now...

its gona be EXTRA HARD giving up my FHI flat iron!

TIA!
-new girl :pullhair:

:shocked:I really am glad because I need to stock up on some Tea Tree Conditioner and Hair Treatment

You're wonderful:littleang. Thanks for the update!

Awwwwwww:blush:!!! Glad I could help! Hopefully, you'll be able to find some fun stuff out there:Rose:.

I havent seen any on sale for March. Do you know what type of dryer you are looking for? You might try Sally's.

im going out to buy my first hair dryer this weekend... anybody have any recommendations on where i should go and what kind of dryer i should get?? .. im new to this.. my new hair program involves me ONLY sitting under the dryer and doing silk wraps for now...

its gona be EXTRA HARD giving up my FHI flat iron!

TIA!
-new girl :pullhair:

What are some of yall's favorite hair products from ulta?

I have a coupon to receive a free salon products up to $20.00.

I can't think of what I should get besides Keracare:rolleyes:

What are some of yall's favorite hair products from ulta?

I have a coupon to receive a free salon products up to $20.00.

I can't think of what I should get besides Keracare:rolleyes:

Mine are Kenra Moisturizing conditioner, Giovanni Direct leave-in and Biosilk serum.

I haven't tried anything else yet.:ohwell:

Back