hard to define curls/coils but no gel gives me frizzy hair

Napp

Ms. Nobody
anyone else have this problem. im trying to go no gel but no gel gives me very frizzy hair.( i texturized to get rid of the frizz but it didnt seem to work):sad: for gel i usually use fantasia gels,or 100% aloe vera gel. i like the defined look even if it looks jhericurlish or what ever. i need something with hold that isnt a gel. conditioner washing dosent give me good wearable curls. i have a weird mix of hair types but if im going by the standard hair typing system in a 3c/4a/4b

how about doing a braid or twist out? that will give you nice coils/curls. Atleast it did for me.

and use a good leave-in that tames the frizzies. I just fell in love with herbal essences 'none of your frizzness' before doing a braid out and it worked very nice.

Have you tried a liquid gel?I use a good leave in and then divide my hair in about 8 sections and stretch the curls to give
them definition and then add the gel.Sometimes I lightly diffuse them to help it dry faster.There is a good thread
around here somewhere about curl definition.Paul Mitchell round trip is a good one and sebastian wet,also.

Back