Happy Nappy Honey Hair and Body Products

NaturallyATLPCH

If there is a thread on this line, please merge them or direct me to the right one. I wasn't sure if this should go in the Venders/Sellers thread or not.

Has anyone heard of this line? Her stuff looks yummy. And she is having a 30% sale for Black Friday, and several of the items will be 50% off.

Not sure if you can combine that 50% off with that 30%, but it would be nice. :grin:

http://happynappyhoney.miiduu.com/

@AgeinATL

I placed maybe x2-3 orders with this Company. The 1st package took forever to come and when it finally came one of the Lids was cracked and the product leaked all through the envelope and all over the other products.

Packages 2-3 never arrived. The were returned w/o explanation after about 3 weeks in Limbo (with no movement) by USPS back to the Seller.

I had to get PayPal involved and was refunded tmy money about $42.00 & some change.

She later promised to send me a package for the inconvenience, but that never occurred/arrived (which was okay, I guess) but why say it, if you had no intentions of doing it?

I had sworn off this company (like I had with Sarenzo), but decided to give them another shot, during this 40% off Sale, so we'll see if they get here this time.

However, I was told the products I ordered smells like Vomit.

So, I can't win for losing with this company.

@AgeinATL

I placed maybe x2-3 orders with this Company. The 1st package took forever to come and when it finally came one of the Lids was cracked and the product leaked all through the envelope and all over the other products.

Packages 2-3 never arrived. The were returned w/o explanation after about 3 weeks in Limbo (with no movement) by USPS back to the Seller.

I had to get PayPal involved and was refunded tmy money about $42.00 & some change.

She later promised to send me a package for the inconvenience, but that never occurred/arrived (which was okay, I guess) but why say it, if you had no intentions of doing it?

I had sworn off this company (like I had with Sarenzo), but decided to give them another shot, during this 40% off Sale, so we'll see if they get here this time.

However, I was told the products I ordered smells like Vomit.

So, I can't win for losing with this company.

Girl, WOW! Vomit!?! Lies?!? So much drama! Reminds me of the whole Hairatage Hydration situation. It's a shame because some of her items actually look good. Please keep me updated on if you EVER get your items. What did you get?

I've ordered different products from them a couple of times, but I didn't have any delivery, smell, or consistency issues.

I have a couple of refresher sprays, deodorant, 3 DCs, 2 CWs, a sugar scrub and a feminine wash. So far, my favorites are the Rose Spray, the deodorant, the Carrots & Coconut Milk DC and the Cherry Almond Tapioca CW. Everything else was ok.

During the 40% sale, I ordered a Pumpkin & Safflower Apple Butter CW. Also, the name has changed to Honey's Handmade: http://www.honeyshandmade.com/.

@AgeinATL
I ordered the Buttermilk and Spiked Rum Cleansing Conditioner. It is probably the Buttermilk (no doubt), but I keep my stuff in the Fridge so, this may not be a problem for me.

@trclemons

I am glad you had a great experience with Happy Nappy Honey. Others have too. That's why I called @Shay72 in here. I think maybe @Beany has also used these products.

Those were my experiences and I hope I get my stuff this time and 1) the lid isn't cracked or 2) USPS doesn't decide to send it back. So far today, it hasn't moved.

I've ordered different products from them a couple of times, but I didn't have any delivery, smell, or consistency issues.

I have a couple of refresher sprays, deodorant, 3 DCs, 2 CWs, a sugar scrub and a feminine wash. So far, my favorites are the Rose Spray, the deodorant, the Carrots & Coconut Milk DC and the Cherry Almond Tapioca CW. Everything else was ok.

During the 40% sale, I ordered a Pumpkin & Safflower Apple Butter CW. Also, the name has changed to Honey's Handmade: http://www.honeyshandmade.com/.

Thank you for your input! She had a couple of DCs that looked good. Does she have sales often?

@AgeinATL
I ordered the Buttermilk and Spiked Rum Cleansing Conditioner. It is probably the Buttermilk (no doubt), but I keep my stuff in the Fridge so, this may not be a problem for me.

@trclemons

I am glad you had a great experience with Happy Nappy Honey. Others have too. That's why I called @Shay72 in here. I think maybe @Beany has also used these products.

Those were my experiences and I hope I get my stuff this time and 1) the lid isn't cracked or 2) USPS doesn't decide to send it back. So far today, it hasn't moved.

Wow! You ordered on BF and there is no movement?!? Sheesh

I received a sample of the cowash when she first launched.

The website was too much of a gamble for me to try the line under the former name. The ingredient lists looked a mess and incomplete at the time. I never purchased. I do see her promos but havent been inclined to purchase any items.

I will admire from afar.

@NaturallyATLPCH

Not only that, a lot of the products are 6.5 ounces. Did you notice that?

You expect it to be at least 8oz, but when you look closely at it, a lot of the stuff is listed at 6.5 oz's.

I had the Pink Sugar Hibiscus, some Caramel stuff and a bunch of other stuff and either Swapped it or sold it.

That was out of my 1st haul (where the lid was cracked and stuff leaked out on all of the other products).

@IDareT'sHair
You know I didn't think about that with the product cuz you know I don't keep ish in the fridge. Well except my AVJ and I still have some Sunshine I'm holding on to in the fridge. I also want to tell you for some reason her products always seem stuck in Florida. I think it's because they don't scan them again until they are in your state or city.

No CS issues whatsoever. I've even contacted her through email many times and she is very responsive. No product issues except Imma need her to take Knot in my Fro Joe out that damn bottle. I be getting a headache trying to get it out of the bottle. Who has time for that? Otherwise I love her stuff.

You know I didn't think about that with the product cuz you know I don't keep ish in the fridge. I still have some Sunshine I'm holding on to in the fridge. I also want to tell you for some reason her products always seem stuck in Florida. I think it's because they don't scan them again until they are in your state or city. No product issues except Imma need her to take Knot in my Fro Joe out that damn bottle. I be getting a headache trying to get it out of the bottle. Who has time for that? Otherwise I love her stuff.
@Shay72

Thank you for responding Ms. Shay.

You know I keep all them Natural/Handmades in the Fridge.:look:

Gurl....I still have some Jasmine.:eek: About x4 Jars.

Thanks for telling me about WHY that mess has been stuck in Florida since I received the Shipping info.

That happened the last time when it got sent back to her. It got all the way here before it got sent back.

I hate when they force 'thick' products in bottles and you have to beat them out.:angry2:

I know you love her stuff, but I have yet to have a good experience with her products, maybe this time.

And she need to rethink that 6.5 oz's for $15, $16. Ain't Nobody Got Time For That.:lol:

@NaturallyATLPCH

You expect it to be at least 8oz, but when you look closely at it, a lot of the stuff is listed at 6.5 oz's.

I had the Pink Sugar Hibiscus, some Caramel stuff and a bunch of other stuff and either Swapped it or sold it.

That was out of my 1st haul (where the lid was cracked and stuff leaked out on all of the other products).

6.5 ounces? I didn't notice!

I think I didn't notice the 6.5 ounces because I think it is mostly the cowashers. I primarily only order 2 items: Knot in my Fro Joe and Knot Going Bananas.

Her products seem to be all butters and oils without any other emollients/fatty alcohols/conditioning agents, e.g., BTMS, cetearyl alcohol, etc. That Pink Sugar DC is nothing but a huge jar of grease; it felt nasty during application and even nastier while trying to rinsing it out (I had to clarify twice just to remove the gunk). I got it to work by mixing a bit of it with a boatload of HV Sitrinillah and pre-pooing with it.

Her products seem to be all butters and oils without any other emollients/fatty alcohols/conditioning agents, e.g., BTMS, cetearyl alcohol, etc. That Pink Sugar DC is nothing but a huge jar of grease; it felt nasty during application and even nastier while trying to rinsing it out (I had to clarify twice just to remove the gunk). I got it to work by mixing a bit of it with a boatload of HV Sitrinillah and pre-pooing with it.

^^^^^ THIS

which is why i said incomplete ingredient lists, no thank you maam

@AgeinATL

@trclemons

Unfortunately, i haven't used these products. I wanted to try that sugar honey iced tea oil, but I haven't yet. Alot of her products have shea and I can't leave shea in my hair.

@NaturallyATLPCH

Got dog it......I messed up because the CW I ordered is 6.5 ounces. :(

Back