♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ Happy Birthday Nice & Wavy! ♩ ♪

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
This big ole bird told me it was you birfday today... :lol:

Today is a great day to express my appreciation for your selfless flow of encouragment, words of wisdom and fellowship in this Forum. {Prov 27:2}

I hope you and your loved ones enjoy this day that the Lord has made!!! God bless you always... :yep:

birthday_cake.jpg

:love2: Happy Birthday Beautiful Sister :love2:

rose_bouquet_2.jpg

Precious Wavy...

When I thought of you today, I realized that I was obedient to the Lord. For His Word clearly says:

Finally, brethren...

:Rose: Whatsoever things are true,
:Rose: Whatsoever things are honest,
:Rose: Whatsoever things are just,
:Rose: Whatsoever things are pure,
:Rose: Whatsoever things are lovely,
:Rose: Whatsoever things are of good report;
:Rose: If there be any virtue,
:Rose: ...and if there be any praise,
:Rose: Think on these things.

Phillipians 4:8

:Rose: Precious Wavy...

To think well of you is so easy to do. Obeying God in this area is surely no challenge to my heart.

You and Pastor A give your all to all. You've always been there for me, I pray that I live up to doing the very same for both of you.

One of the definitions of 'Blessed' is: "To say something 'good' about"...

Precious Wavy, you and Pastor A are surely "Blessed"; you are someone to 'say' and someone to 'think' (Phillipians 4:8) something Good about.

Love always,

"Me"

"Happy Birthday Precious Wavy"​

:blowkiss:​

Today is a great day to express my appreciation for your selfless flow of encouragment, words of wisdom and fellowship in this Forum. {Prov 27:2}

I hope you and your loved ones enjoy this day that the Lord has made!!! God bless you always... :yep:

birthday_cake.jpg
:lol::lol::lol:

Laela,
Thank you so much for such an awesome thread! I so appreciate your kind words and your friendship. Thank you for being so sweet...this is so nice and unexpected. Thank you! Love you! :love3:

:love2: Happy Birthday Beautiful Sister :love2:

rose_bouquet_2.jpg

Precious Wavy...

When I thought of you today, I realized that I was obedient to the Lord. For His Word clearly says:

Finally, brethren...

:Rose: Whatsoever things are true,
:Rose: Whatsoever things are honest,
:Rose: Whatsoever things are just,
:Rose: Whatsoever things are pure,
:Rose: Whatsoever things are lovely,
:Rose: Whatsoever things are of good report;
:Rose: If there be any virtue,
:Rose: ...and if there be any praise,
:Rose: Think on these things.

Phillipians 4:8

:Rose: Precious Wavy...

To think well of you is so easy to do. Obeying God in this area is surely no challenge to my heart.

You and Pastor A give your all to all. You've always been there for me, I pray that I live up to doing the very same for both of you.

One of the definitions of 'Blessed' is: "To say something 'good' about"...

Precious Wavy, you and Pastor A are surely "Blessed"; you are someone to 'say' and someone to 'think' (Phillipians 4:8) something Good about.

Love always,

"Me"

"Happy Birthday Precious Wavy"​

:blowkiss:​
:kiss: I love my flowers!!!

Sis, thank you so much for your love and precious post! I so appreciate your friendship and you know I love you! Thank you "Me" for your birthday wishes....Pastor A and I love you dearly!!! :love3:

You're so welcome, dear...and I see that gorgeous cake didn't show... :(

Here's another cake! lol
4338821018_b6949fe5a7_z.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Laela,
Thank you so much for such an awesome thread! I so appreciate your kind words and your friendship. Thank you for being so sweet...this is so nice and unexpected. Thank you! Love you! :love3:

Back