Halleys Curls Creole Curly / HCCC (Pics)

looks great as usual.. what kind of base do you have? it looks so flat... are the wefts split at the top and do you glue any in?

She didn't split the wefts, but she did use a net. I dont' know what pattern she used. It's all sewn in with no glue.

Tinnel at Jolla Bella?

Is that a salon? This Tinnell does it out of her house.

Ediese that looks amazing.

I am thinking of doing a kinky curly for my next install (I always play it safe and do yaki straight).

How much did it cost to install? I am thinking of trying a new stylist and he is so expensive but I think it would be worth it since it would last 3 months easily.

Thanks!! It was $100, so it's very affordable. The most I've paid is $220, and I definitely can't afford that anymore.

This would blend perfectly with my hair.....unfortunately I don't trust anyone to do a sew-in on my head nor can I do it myself. How much did the hair cost.

I think it looks great. Thank you so much for posting this. I was seriously considering ordering this hair, and now I know I will. I think it will be a perfect match for my hair.

^^ took the words right out of my mouth! Thank you sooo much for the pics girl! I am not only buying the same hair, I'm going to get the same style as well. It looks great! I think we are texture twins.

I really want to know how well this hair holds up though. I NEVER spend this much on hair and I want to know is it really worth it? I will be sooo upset if it starts to get tangled or mat up in a month. Nothing is worse than a bad weave that is too expensive to take out. LOL

Looks like a good match to me! It looks so real, like it's your own hair! I love the texture, and how closely it matches your own.

Wow, very pretty on you :yep:

I would definitely get this same hair, length and all. Looks like you'd be able to wash/condition and gel style very easily while blending 3c or 4a hair.

Are you experiencing tangles?

Imma bump this, coz i want an update on tangle status with this hair too please Ediese. It looks great in the pics.

Thanks

I have had this hair in for two weeks and it is just like my natural hair with less tangles. I cowash every 2 to 3 days.

I have had this hair in for two weeks and it is just like my natural hair with less tangles. I cowash every 2 to 3 days.
Now you know you can't come in here and type that without giving us some pictures, or at least a link to your fotki.

Girl I don't know how you do it. You always make it look so natural. I love it! I can hardly wait until my curly hair is that long!

Ediese,

How is the hair holding up? Is it high-maintenance? Does it shed?

It's holding up really well. I only have slight shedding when I'm detangling. I haven't had any issues with tangling, and it is definitely not high maintenance.

Pics from my bday dinner on Saturday (umm..yeah..I bought this dress in another color) :look::grin:

How many packs of hair do you use. I would like to try this hair but I don't want it to bulky so I look like a poodle.

oooh Ediese, this is the first time I saw the install, I've been out of the country so I hadn't been on LHCF. I LOVE it.

My current sew in is holding up well, and I think I'm going to be daring next sew in and get a middle part. I've had this in since August 10, it's about 2 months later and every wash, it looks new. I'm wearing mine until sometime in December or until the sew in starts looking a mess. (i have straight hair sew in)

I'm wondering though, if you know of a good BSS brand of kinky hair, I'm 4a too, but I dont want to deal with online ordering because I need to see the hair first.

Still, if the ladies in here haven't said it enough, the install looks great and Tinnell does a great job, doesn't she? Esp for the price!

It looks so natural, I love it. If I could get my natural hair to look like that I would be so happy.

Bumping Ediese How long did this weave hold up? I'm thinking of getting the shorter one for a full sew in. How many packs did you need? Can you post the link to where you bought the weave?

Bumping Ediese How long did this weave hold up? I'm thinking of getting the shorter one for a full sew in. How many packs did you need? Can you post the link to where you bought the weave?

I only used it for 2 installs. I still have it, so I'm sure I could reuse it. I've moved on to some other hair though. lol I used 8oz. It's halleys curls hair.

Back