Halleys Curls Creole Curly / HCCC (Pics)

This is very beautiful! Even though you say the curls are slightly looser, I can't even tell when you are wearing it.:) How much hair did your stylist leave out?

I like it! You should do a video on how to blend.

Thanks you guys!!

That's a good idea! I'll definitely make one the next time because I want to show the 'plop' method too. I gotta figure out how to do it because I usually jump out the shower to do it soaking wet.

Ediese, always have the best installs. I usually wear braids and twists when I want to go down the route, but your really making me want to try these. And your hair is doing great with them.

It looks good! Have you found a curly brand that you are able to wash without it tangling much? I like the Lankis(?) you had. I ordered it, but I didn't order enough and it was way way to short when I got it and looked at it. I still have it in my haircare cabinet. I don't know what to do with it.

looks great as usual.. what kind of base do you have? it looks so flat... are the wefts split at the top and do you glue any in?

-sigh- just when i had my heart set on bobraz...read all 6 million pages in the bobraz thread on BHM and everything...you do this to me. :lachen:

it's gorgeous, as i expected. thanks for continuing to bring all this stuff over to LHCF.

Your hair looks great!

I am going to have to consider this for my next install....I think it will match my texture well! Thanks for sharing!

Ediese you and your installs can do no wrong in my book! I love it and you looks so very beautiful in the last pic :)

Ediese that looks amazing.

I am thinking of doing a kinky curly for my next install (I always play it safe and do yaki straight).

How much did it cost to install? I am thinking of trying a new stylist and he is so expensive but I think it would be worth it since it would last 3 months easily.

it looks so natural
i didnt read the text so i was wondering why u put pics of tracks then pics of ur real hair. lol
i love it on you

Back