Half wig/Fall ?????

xxBlackRosexx

Hi ladies,

I have been wearing one of those half wigs/falls for a few days now...it looks fine, but i am wondering....do you think it could make the hair in that area weak...i mean where its attached with the comb.

You cover the section wear its attached with your hair..BUT ...do you think its bad for the hair or not.

When i take it down at night, my scalp in that area is a lil tender...ANYONE else experience this????

Attachments

• half%20wigs.jpg
    half%20wigs.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 15
Hi - that has happened to me before. I have just realized that different brands fit me differently, I have found sensationnel half wigs to be larger so they are more comfortable.

Just lightly put the comb in, don't push it in hard. I have also cut the comb off just leaving about 2 in in the center of the half wig. If that is still uncomfortable you can cut the comb out and just secure with a couple of bobby pins.

Hi - that has happened to me before. I have just realized that different brands fit me differently, I have found sensationnel half wigs to be larger so they are more comfortable.

Just lightly put the comb in, don't push it in hard. I have also cut the comb off just leaving about 2 in in the center of the half wig. If that is still uncomfortable you can cut the comb out and just secure with a couple of bobby pins.

Ok i might try this thanks..or i mightjust sort of sew it in three sections and then take it down at night... i really dont want breakage. thanks.

Ok i might try this thanks..or i might just sort of sew it in three sections and then take it down at night... i really dont want breakage. thanks.

Back