Half Way Met First Goal...Pic in Album

so1913

My first goal was to grow back out to shoulder length and to grow out layers. Well, I haven't gotten rid of the layers (that may take a while) but, the longest layer does now reach my shoulders. I've put and updated pic in my album.

Congrats!!

I understand about the layers. I'd like to eventually grow mine out...EVENTUALLY! The hair is healthy so I am not cutting it while I'm so uncomfortable with my short length. I'm just going to let it keep growing and gradually even up the layers!

Congrats on your progress! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I just can't get over that puff...I love it! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks ladies! I have a long way to go, but I think my hair is longer now than it was this time last year, and that's after a couple of huge hair cuts in between, so I'm happy.

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
Congrats!!

I understand about the layers. I'd like to eventually grow mine out...EVENTUALLY! The hair is healthy so I am not cutting it while I'm so uncomfortable with my short length. I'm just going to let it keep growing and gradually even up the layers!

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah, I think I'm going to take the same approach and just let it go. It's hard enough dealing with the little length that I have now, I'm sure, in due time, it will catch up.

Yes every milestone does count!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif Congrats on reaching shoulder length. BTW...you have very pretty hair. Keep up the good growth! /images/graemlins/antlers.gif

I think I'm going to straighten my hair tonight, so I'll be making more updates to the album.

Back