Hairveda's Vatika Frosting

rufus12

Hi ladies',

O.K, give up the info. what's your favorite way to use Vatika frosting on your hair? I just ordered5 jars from the fall madness sale and need some ideas.......:grin::grin::grin:
lol, rufus12

I ordered 4 myself, lol. I use it to seal my hair. One jar lasts me about 6 months. Sometimes I mix it into a moisturizer that isn't moisturizing enough. I have in the past mixed it with Raw Shea Butter to make me a hair cream for the winter months.

I like to use it immediately Post Relaxer for about the 1st week or 2.

As a Treatment to Seal Hair and to re-vitalize scalp. It works great for me using it this way.:grin:

The Coconut Oil Penetrates the Shaft/Cortex to strengthen it and the other herbs & oils soothe my scalp. :lick:

A perfect Post Relaxer Hair Treatment.

I add it to my conditioners, use it to seal my ends, as a pre poo, and as a body butter to seduce DH LOL

I'm looking forward to using this under my steamer

I have used it for a lot the above listed uses, but when I went back to relaxing, I added a couple tablespoons to my relaxer :)

How do you ladies who heat it up do it? I saw on the side of the bottle it said not to heat the container which made me wary, lol. Can I heat it up or should I scoop out some, put it in something else and then use it? Dang vague directions.

How do you ladies who heat it up do it? I saw on the side of the bottle it said not to heat the container which made me wary, lol. Can I heat it up or should I scoop out some, put it in something else and then use it? Dang vague directions.

This is what I do.

Back