HAIRVEDA users- Type 4a/b Relaxed heads

Smiley79

Can I please cut the line from the Hairveda thread and get straight to the point, lol.:lachen: I almost got a migraine looking at all the hundreds of posts in that one thread alone. :computer: I'll never find what I'm looking for in there so please don't ask me to go look in that thread!!!:nono: My quickie question is can you Relaxed heads (type 4a/b) please give me your reviews and suggestions of the Hairveda line. It has been on my wishlist for a hot minute but there's a lot on there site to look at. I want something for mosture and conditioning and daily haircare. Thanks all!

I use the Whipped ends hydration for moisture and the green tea butter for moisture HTH .they both work wonderful to me.

My fav is the Vatika Frosting. I use it daily as a sealant. I feel it help the conditon of my hair. It also has coconut oil in it. SO thats a plus. I love it. I have alot of it too.

I also use the Almond Glaze, to slick down my edges. However I notice it leaves build up, but I co wash often, so its no biggie. I just purchase a big jar of it. A little goes a long way. I like the smell too.

I like the Moist Conditon Pro 24/7. It a good protein/moisture balance conditioner. Leaves my hair really soft.

Cocosta Shakai (sp) Hair Oil I will be using for my Hot Oil Treatments. It smell so good to.

These are the ones I really like. Im a 4b/c relaxed.

I probally wont repurchase the Moist Condition Pro when I run out, its good, but I have alot of other conditioners to use up.

I love the coconut oil (Sorry forgot the name).... the Avo-soya was better for my body than my hair (SMELLS DELICIOUS like toasted coconuts mmmmm) and it made me baby soft and I smelled edible :grin:.... I didn't care for the moisture spritz at all because it didn't really do anything for my hair... the cocasta was good for pre poos but my hair didn't like it as a leave in.

I love the vatika frosting,and use it to seal daily. I also like the cocasta usually as a prepoo but use sometimes as a sealant. I didn't care fhe whipped ends cream nor the sitrinillah. I still have a full bottle of the wc, from one of her sales, I may give it another try.

I'm still relatively new to this Healthy Hair Journey and I'm still learning how to use haiveda's products. But this is what I do:

Almond Glaze - I use this to lay down my edges on both wet and dry hair. I also use this as a sealant. Gives great shine!!!

Whipped Clouds - I use this on my body. It made my hair feel rough and created too much build up.

Whipped Gelly - I use this when I wet bun and when I do my braid outs. This gives great shine too. It can cause build-up after a while, but I co-wash often.

Whipped Cream 3 in 1- I used this as a daily moisturizer. I don't use this as much now because it made my hair feel kind of rough, but maybe I will give it another try so I can use it up.

Vatika Frosting - I use this as a sealant. (This past winter I wanted to wear my hair down so I moisturized and then used this to seal. After returning back from outside, I noticed that my hair was totally stiff!!! It almost scared me lol. ) But I still do love this oil and I know not to use too much of it that way in cold weather anymore lol. Smells delicious too!

HydraSoft Spritz - I use this to moisturize after I wet bun. When the weather's hot, I like to spray this on my scalp and it feels nice and cool!!!

I am a fan of ALL of the conditioning products and cleansers.

I also like the Vatika Frosting as a pre-poo.

my favs are strinilah dc. I like moist cond 24/7 for cowash. The shikakai extract poo. Last but not least the cocasta oil..but i mainly use that to seal in the winter. Vatika frosting is lighter so i like that for summer.

Relaxed 4b/c checking in....SitriNillah is an awesome moisturizing DC. The oils, Vatika, Cocasta, AvoSoya--all good for various uses. I like the almond glaze but its not the best for slicking back my fuzzy hair line. I like it for shine and the wonderful scent.
I'm not really feeling whipped ends but I'm not really a glycerin person. I didn't know that until after I bought it. But I use it for overnight baggy pre-poos andits fine for that.
I've got butters but I have yet to try them.
HTH

THe Sitriniah is a great moisturizing conditioner, I have only had for about a month and so far so good!!

Vatika Frosting is a hit for me I use it as a prepoo the night before washing and it leaves my hair super soft!!

I also recently started using the 2 step Methi Tea Protien thing, i have used it twice and have been happy with the results so far.

Hope my input helps!!

Back