Hairveda Spring Sale 2011

Ok, ladies where are the shipping notices :detective:

I ordered friday night at 12 and had my transaction completed by 12:10. On Sunday I received a notice saying BJ received my payment but nothing about shipping. Have any of you ladies received shipping info yet? I know it takes a long time during a sale but I'm getting antsy.

It takes amost 20 days sometimes to get your order. I am waiting on my order also but I order with her all the time. don't worry it will come.

I was about to ask if anyone rec'd. I order on 3/18 and sent an email yesterday to followup, but haven't gotten a response... Still don't need the stuff, I just want it!

I was about to ask if anyone rec'd. I order on 3/18 and sent an email yesterday to followup, but haven't gotten a response... Still don't need the stuff, I just want it!
In my limited experience with dealing with them, they are very unresponsive via email. I kept emailing and emailing until finally they responded to my inquiry.

In my limited experience with dealing with them, they are very unresponsive via email. I kept emailing and emailing until finally they responded to my inquiry.

Thanks. I've usually gotten stuff pretty quick, even when I ordered in a sale (maybe not 50% off). But didn't take this long. Oh well. At least I know my BFH shipped & I received the ship note for that 2 days after placing my order. And now that I see HV is unresponsive, kind a kills the mood in continuing to order in the future. I am a big customer service type person. Wouldn't mind so much about the delay if I atleast received a ship notice.

Thanks. I've usually gotten stuff pretty quick, even when I ordered in a sale (maybe not 50% off). But didn't take this long. Oh well. At least I know my BFH shipped & I received the ship note for that 2 days after placing my order. And now that I see HV is unresponsive, kind a kills the mood in continuing to order in the future. I am a big customer service type person. Wouldn't mind so much about the delay if I atleast received a ship notice.
The were very responsive upon my initial email to them. I then composed a reply to their email response and that's when the delays began. It took them a total of about 2 weeks before they responded to my inquiry. I emailed them several times during this time. This is my first time ordering. Unless the products make me fall in love (sitrinillah (sp) and vatika frosting), I won't be repurchasing. :rolleyes:

divachyk the long wait time is after sales. They always respond to my emails within one day. I really hate to hear about your experience. Hopefully you'll like your items! I had to skip the Christmas sale because I couldn't deal with the wait.

My items came today. That was pretty fast for delivery all the way in Texas. They shipped priority flat rate in the large box.

468af5dc-817c-7ba6.jpg

Girls, I just got my shipping notice today. So this is what folks were complaining about. :rolleyes:

I know it can take awhile but I'd never experienced it. Like I said the longest I had to wait was 9 days from order to package arrival. Oh well.

I didn't like the smell of the green tea butter but it was fine. But I personally thought the whipped clouds was horrible. That's the only product of hers that I feel like that about. Immediately my hair started drying out.

I ordered busy izzy to see if I like that as a moisturizer. I ordered a sample of green tea a long time ago and I didn't like the smell, either.

ETA: Busy Izzy has no fragrance...I actually ordered it from my niece, but I'm not above keeping it for myself :lachen:

Last edited:
Solitude - thank you. Your stash looks yummy. Please drop me a PM (or update the thread) and let me know how you like your items...I can always be persuaded to purchase again, especially if the price is right. :yep:

I got my order ladies! They tried to deliver yesterday but no one was home, so I got it today. I ordered:

Sitrinillah Conditioner
Acai Berry Phyto
Methi Sativa Set
Hydrasilica Spritz
Shikakai Swirl Bar
Ph Balance Rinse

Only items I've used before are the Sitrinillah and the Acai Phyto, so it's nice that I get to try out some new stuff. But the wait was a bit much. :ohwell:

Solitude and other ladies who tried the Busy Izzy let us know how it's working for you as a moisturizer. I wish now I bought that so I can try it. Divachyk, I'm surprised you had such a hard time getting a response to your emails, the shipping is slow but they are very responsive to my emails. I hope everything works out for you. :drunk:

Got my order! It said that I wasn't going to get it til MOnday, but something told me to look again and it was here!

I ordered

2 Shikakai Shampoo bars
2 Sitrinillah
1 Methi Sativa
1 Acai Phyto Contioner
1 Shikakai Oil
1 Thai Lemongrass Soap
1 Soap grab bag containing: Indian Champaka, Key Lime Chiffon, Spanish Cherry Almond, Pur Hemp and Eucalyptus

The bars are a lot bigger than I expected

Last edited:
@Solitude - thank you. Your stash looks yummy. Please drop me a PM (or update the thread) and let me know how you like your items...I can always be persuaded to purchase again, especially if the price is right. :yep:

I'll definitely update. I'm on a PJ high right now lol

I got my order ladies! They tried to deliver yesterday but no one was home, so I got it today. I ordered:

Sitrinillah Conditioner
Acai Berry Phyto
Methi Sativa Set
Hydrasilica Spritz
Shikakai Swirl Bar
Ph Balance Rinse

Only items I've used before are the Sitrinillah and the Acai Phyto, so it's nice that I get to try out some new stuff. But the wait was a bit much. :ohwell:

Solitude and other ladies who tried the Busy Izzy let us know how it's working for you as a moisturizer. I wish now I bought that so I can try it. Divachyk, I'm surprised you had such a hard time getting a response to your emails, the shipping is slow but they are very responsive to my emails. I hope everything works out for you. :drunk:

I feel so guilty. I bought Busy Izzy for my niece, but now I want to keep it. It's has a nice creamy consistency and a light orangy scent. I haven't tried it out yet, but I'm going to test it on my hair before I give it to her.

Got my order! It said that I wasn't going to get it til MOnday, but something told me to look again and it was here!

I ordered

2 Shikakai Shampoo bars
2 Sitrinillah
1 Methi Sativa
1 Acai Phyto Contioner
1 Shikakai Oil
1 Thai Lemongrass Soap
1 Soap grab bag containing: Indian Champaka, Key Lime Chiffon, Spanish Cherry Almond, Pur Hemp and Eucalyptus

There bars are a lot bigger than I expected

ladysaraii & ThickRoot - do you guys usually use the Shikakia Shampoo bar? I saw it had a note about hard water on the instructions and I think I have hard water.

Solitude

Confession time, this is my first time using anything from them. I just stocked up b/c I heard good things about the line and I tend to only buy during sales.

I plan on using the bar tomorrow, so I'll let you know how it goes.

@Solitude

Confession time, this is my first time using anything from them. I just stocked up b/c I heard good things about the line and I tend to only buy during sales.

I plan on using the bar tomorrow, so I'll let you know how it goes.

yes, please update.

I've been using their stuff for awhile, but I've never tried some of the items that I ordered this time.

Umm, no comparison really...But, I like them both.

One is a luxury line and the other is a economical line with more depth.

Qhemet - softness and aruveydic
Hairveda - bases, with a slight twist.
brozebomb, which is considered luxury and which is economy? is the differene due to price or quality?

tia

Solitude - no I've never used the Shikakai Swirl bar, this will be a first for me too. But I've used poo bars from Chagrin Valley, KBB and the Carrot Seed from Afroveda. I really, really love that KBB juicy. Didn't like the CV bars at all. I'm hoping to have a good experience with the HV bar, it smells really good.

WOW! I sure hope my Stuff Comes tomorrow!:lick: A very close e-sister sent me a bottle of MoistPRO and Moist 24/7 on Friday...so that kinda took the edge off.:lol:

I can't wait to break into my HV Stash for Summer. All the Conditioners including the Acai Phyto Berry make really Fantastic Co-washers.:lick:

My HV will b delivered tomorrow! I cant wait! I still need to use up some of my BFH! I am going to try and hold out on trying HV until I use up one of my other products!

Since it is hot in Fl I think I am going to cowash 3x a week and shampoo every other week!

@Solitude - no I've never used the Shikakai Swirl bar, this will be a first for me too. But I've used poo bars from Chagrin Valley, KBB and the Carrot Seed from Afroveda. I really, really love that KBB juicy. Didn't like the CV bars at all. I'm hoping to have a good experience with the HV bar, it smells really good.

You didn't like the CV bars? I'm suprised, I've loved most of the ones that I've tried

ladysaraii
Nope didn't care for the CV bars. They lathered decently and have great ingredients but I HAVE to do an ACV rinse or something after cause I feel I have a film on my hair. But with the KBB juicy I do one if I want, I don't have that feeling. But the frigging KBB bar is $12 for one. Geez!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

I cant wait for the butter sale! Oi am finally gonna get my almond glaze! Might even get the green tea butter as well!

Back