Hairveda.net - Anyone use these?

Brownie518

I just checked out www.hairveda.net and I wondered if anyone here has tried any of these products?

Whipped Baggy Cream
Your ends will love HairVeda`s signature Whipped Cream infused with a delightful peppermint cocoa scent. Whipped Cream contains Sunflower Oil and Allantoin. Native American Indians were the first to discover the healing properties of Sunflower Oil which is rich in Vitamin E that helps regenerate skin on the scalp. Allantoin is thought to have the ability to stimulate growth of healthy tissue. This hair moisturizer is great for your baggie or just giving your hair that little extra it needs during the day! This is to be used sparingly as a little bit goes a looong way!

Almond Glaze
The Natural Grease! Almond glaze has no petrolatum or minreal oil. Safe to use on the scalp.
Get rid of the frizzies. Almond glaze gives you a super soft twistout and braid out! It delivers moisture and pomade qualities all at once!Tired of rock hard hair? Almond glaze will soften it up! Are you stretching your relaxer and need something to help tame and soften those edges?
Ingredients:Pure Sweet Almond Butter, Sweet almond oil & Natures Jelly. Scented with a delightful almond fragrance.
Whipped by hand.

They also have Shealoe butter, Vatika frosting, and Shikakai cleanser and oil. If anyone has tried anything from here, I would love a review. Thanks!

I've looked at the site a few times. That Whipped Baggy Cream had me seriously feenin'
trinken_005.gif
. I don't even baggie and I was feenin'. :look:

I know. I don't baggy either but I would love to try that on my ends. I think I might have to get some. I'll try to wait until I have gotten rid of some more products but I don't think I'll make it. Those products sound too good!:ohwell:

BTW - Your hair looks fabulous!!

Oh yeah...the Shikakai is the stuff. I also really like the bar. I bought the cocomango for my kids, but I really love the scent too. I just ordered the Vatika frosting cause I love the oil so much. This has replaced my beloved coconut oil. It makes my hair so silky and shiny...check out my updo pics, it really looks that shiny from the shikakai oil. My hair drinks it in and stays really moisturized and never really oily. Now that I use it, I can't do without it. So BJ, if you ever decide to stop selling this I'll buy the recipe......price is no object.:grin:

I use the Whipped Baggy Cream as a moisturizer. It's the BOMB!! I seal with her lovely alma/shikaki oil blend. Very nice, indeed ;)

Brownie518 said:
I just checked out www.hairveda.net and I wondered if anyone here has tried any of these products?

Whipped Baggy Cream
Your ends will love HairVeda`s signature Whipped Cream infused with a delightful peppermint cocoa scent. Whipped Cream contains Sunflower Oil and Allantoin. Native American Indians were the first to discover the healing properties of Sunflower Oil which is rich in Vitamin E that helps regenerate skin on the scalp. Allantoin is thought to have the ability to stimulate growth of healthy tissue. This hair moisturizer is great for your baggie or just giving your hair that little extra it needs during the day! This is to be used sparingly as a little bit goes a looong way!

Almond Glaze
The Natural Grease! Almond glaze has no petrolatum or minreal oil. Safe to use on the scalp.
Get rid of the frizzies. Almond glaze gives you a super soft twistout and braid out! It delivers moisture and pomade qualities all at once!Tired of rock hard hair? Almond glaze will soften it up! Are you stretching your relaxer and need something to help tame and soften those edges?
Ingredients:Pure Sweet Almond Butter, Sweet almond oil & Natures Jelly. Scented with a delightful almond fragrance.
Whipped by hand.

They also have Shealoe butter, Vatika frosting, and Shikakai cleanser and oil. If anyone has tried anything from here, I would love a review. Thanks!

Serenity_Peace said:
I use the Whipped Baggy Cream as a moisturizer. It's the BOMB!! I seal with her lovely alma/shikaki oil blend. Very nice, indeed ;)

I don't baggie so I haven't tried the baggie cream, but that's a great idea to use it as a moisturizer. I didn't pay too much attention to it just cause the word "baggie" put me off, but now I see the ingredients in it sound great. Thanks Serenity, I'll try that next time I order.;)

Thanks for the info. I just ordered one of everything. Can't wait!!! Everything sounds so delish!!

ETA: MY STUFF IS ON THE WAY!!!
:woot: :woot: :woot:

Last edited:
I haven't used the other products BUT i love her Shikakai shampoo bar! After I wash my hair, it's so soft and my fingers can run right through it. Usually it's a tangled mess after I shampoo

I placed an order for several items on Tuesday and I can't wait to receive them. I pm'd BJ about the products and she asked me to tell her what I wanted to achieve with my hair so that she could recommend the right products and save me money! Very helpful.:)

Hi Chica! Ive been baggying for about 1 year now! I originally made the Baggy cream for myself. It has really helped me retain my ends.

chica_canella said:
How do they know about baggying? Are they a memebr of LHCF?

I'm sorry....I just spit out laughing when I read this....it sounded so ...so...accusatory...like there was a spy in our midst.. :sekret:

I got a gift certificate for someone and copped a couple of products for myself..:look:

I didn't even know was purchasing in house ;)

tsmith said:
Is the maker of these products a member on the board? I want that Whipped baggie Cream and that almond glaze:p

Yep. :) She's a new member. She's a fixture on Blackhairmedia if I'm not mistaken.

p1

Brownie518 said:
Thanks for the info. I just ordered one of everything. Can't wait!!! Everything sounds so delish!!

:eek: Okay now! Your fingers are going to be CRAMPED once you type a full review of everything. hint-hint!!!

p1

patient1 said:
Yep. :) She's a new member. She's a fixture on Blackhairmedia if I'm not mistaken.

p1

Nope, you're not mistaken. She's on BHM! Aww cool she's over here too! Welcome!:)

Hi Nita!!!:D

Yeah I'm an "old head" on BHM:lachen:

Hi Mona!! ;)

Thanks everyone for your support and the immense show of love!!!
I appreciate all of you!:clap:

Sweet....goodness...and a lil bit of gracious...:eek:

I opened up that sweet almond glaze jar and smelled it..and just fell in love :love: ...I ain't even used it yet.

I already told my sister that folks will be getting this stuff as gifts...

I can not wait to put the oil on and slap a cap on my head, gonna wash my hair with the bar, then do a braidout using the glaze and some lacio lacio.

MonaLisa said:
Sweet....goodness...and a lil bit of gracious...:eek:

I opened up that sweet almond glaze jar and smelled it..and just fell in love :love: ...I ain't even used it yet.

I already told my sister that folks will be getting this stuff as gifts...

I can not wait to put the oil on and slap a cap on my head, gonna wash my hair with the bar, then do a braidout using the glaze and some lacio lacio.
:D Let us know how it turns out! I'm glad you like the smell!!!:bouncegre

Hey BJ it's prettyis under another name! You've really got me debating whether I should get my books with my paycheck or some of your stuff...when will you have the shahkki bar again? I might just wait until then to place my order

BeyondBlessed said:
Hey BJ it's prettyis under another name! You've really got me debating whether I should get my books with my paycheck or some of your stuff...when will you have the shahkki bar again? I might just wait until then to place my order

Imma whip your hind parts! Girl! You better get your books!:lachen:

I am out of stock right now. The bars are gone.:( I have Anwar searching for some. We'll see.

BillyJay said:
Imma whip your hind parts! Girl! You better get your books!:lachen:

I am out of stock right now. The bars are gone.:( I have Anwar searching for some. We'll see.

I will I will....but I mean... I might as well sit in class with some nice long hair lol!

Also did he find anything on that hard to say and spell oil you posted about on BHM...I can't find the thread anymore

BB, the bars will be in stock in about 2 weeks & I found the oil. I'll be mixing it up and stocking it in July or August.

Back