HairStyles in the Movie GRINDHOUSE. NO SPOILERS

seraphim712

Hello Ladies,

Just as a heads up, this thread is specifically talking about the hairstyles of the two AA women starring in the second part Death Proof for any of those who've seen it already. Please in no way talk about what happened in the movie or the plot, just what I highlighted above.

I just wanted to mention how I loved the styles those two AA women. One was sporting the long and wavy hair (Sydney Tamiia Poitier), while the other was sporting the tight bouncy curls(Tracie Nicole Thomas). I'll try to find pictures in a moment to show what I'm talking about.

Yes I have heard alot of talk about Sydney Poiter's hair. She's really beautiful, and has gorgeous hair. I can't wait to see the movie.

I've heard a lot of talk about Sydney's hair too. I really want to see it. Any pics of either of these ladies?

This pic isn't clear, but everyone knows I've been on a Sydney bandwagon since that movie. It's long waistlength..maybe even hip length curls

sydney.jpg

I don't know about anyone else, but when Sydney's character was whipping all that hair around as she danced, all I could think was, who's going to detangle that mess?!! :perplexed Yup, I'm obsessed, lol.

ETA: I agree, though, her hair is beeeautiful!

Last edited:
Back