HAIRSISTERS.COM?

MidBackCrisis

I have heard about the website HAIRSISTERS.COM thru LHCF, I recently ordered some hair , specifically march 26th .. It is now april 3rd and I havent recieved my package as of yet. Has anyone ordered hair from this website? if so how long did it take for your hair to come?

http://public.fotki.com/MoreHair/

Last edited:
I have heard about the website HAIRSISTERS.COM thru LHCF, I recently ordered some hair , specifically march 26th .. It is now april 3rd and I havent recieved my package as of yet. Has anyone ordered hair from this website? if so how long did it take for your hair to come?

I have and I am not sure how long it took to get my package but it was not long. Have you contacted them?

I have and I am not sure how long it took to get my package but it was not long. Have you contacted them?

HEY MOTHER!! I HAVENT CONTACTED THEM AS OF YET BUT I PLAN TO IN THE MORNING. WHEN I LOOK AT THE ORDER STATUS OF MY ORDER IT SAYS THAT ITS PENDING. I PAID FOR IT USING PAYPAL AND IT SHOWS THAT THE MONEY WAS DEDUCTED FOR THE HAIR. I AM GETTING FRUSTRATED! ITS MY HAIR AND I WANT IT NOWWW!! LMAOOO:wallbash:

Last edited:
Your hair may be on backorder and they may be waiting for a shipment from the supplier. That could be the reason for the delay. What kind of hair did you order?

Maybe you should call...

I order hair from them while stationed in various places like South America, Guam and even Qatar and got it within the same month when ordering on the first. :ohwell:

Maybe they are out of the product, like the other poster suggested.

Maybe you should call...

I order hair from them while stationed in various places like South America, Guam and even Qatar and got it within the same month when ordering on the first. :ohwell:

Maybe they are out of the product, like the other poster suggested.

cool.. Out of curiosity, what type of hair did u order? How long after ordering did it take you to get the hair? And when you got the hair was it a lot of hair on the track?

Last edited:
When I first ordered, I did the 3-5 business day shipping, so that I could get the hair before my birthday. It also included glue (which I don't use).

The next time, I ordered the same hair plus a wig, which they sent with glue plus two wig caps. The next time, I ordered the week before spring break on a Monday and the hair got there Thursday!:grin: All this to say that they are pretty reliable and accomodating. The more you order from them, the quicker it comes.

Don't worry, just call them and see what's what. I'm sure it'll get here.

When I first ordered, I did the 3-5 business day shipping, so that I could get the hair before my birthday. It also included glue (which I don't use).

The next time, I ordered the same hair plus a wig, which they sent with glue plus two wig caps. The next time, I ordered the week before spring break on a Monday and the hair got there Thursday!:grin: All this to say that they are pretty reliable and accomodating. The more you order from them, the quicker it comes.

Don't worry, just call them and see what's what. I'm sure it'll get here.

WOW! I WAS THINKING OF DOING THE 3 TO 5 DAY THING BUT DIDNT HAVE THE EXTRA MONEY SO I JUST DID THE REGULAR GROUND SHIPPING, BUT AFTER PLACING THE ORDER IT SAID THAT THE HAIR MAY BE HERE BY THE 3RD OF APRIL .. WELL ITS NOT HERE:nono:. MAYBE IM JUST A LITTLE TOO ANXIOUS. I POSTED THE LINK UP SO THAT U CAN SEE WHAT KIND OF HAIR IT IS, MAYBE U ORDERED THE SAME HAIR BEFORE

Last edited:
How did you make your payment through PayPal?

Usually if you do an echeck, it takes a few days to clear. If you used a credit card via PayPal, it should have been automatic on the part of hairsisters.com to fulfill your order. Technically, if you take the weekend out, you have been waiting 7 days (6 minus the day you did it - whatever their processing time is, I don't know :look:) Hope you get it soon :grin:

Allways speedy shipping and steller customer service for me! I like them and prices are not bad!!

they suck, i ordered some hair from them and they sent me the totally wrong thing. that sh*t had blonde highlights in it i was sooooo irritated and i paid way extra for express shipping grrr

I just ordered three quick weaves from them last week. Placed order on the sunday night (like around 8PM), received package that thursday buy 10AM. They gave me free priority shipping since i paid over $50.

About the hair you ordered...I used it before and it lasts about two weeks and is tangle city. I think the hair Brandy is perpetrating as the hair is truely a lace front. I hope you like it though and give a review when you try it out!

Back