Hairorexia is so real...

MsLizziA

:lol::lol: Hey All! Check out this episode from the natural hair comic Kinky And Carl E. Stranz about Hairorexia. Relaxed ladies can relate to this too!

tumblr_m94rj5u6bL1rvop0eo1_1280.jpg

For season 1 of the comic , visit http://kcstranz.tumblr.com/tagged/episodesofkc

Last edited:
:look: I read the comic but didn't get how it was funny...maybe I'm slow or just need a lil explanation of it... :dork:

Poohbear said:
:look: I read the comic but didn't get how it was funny...maybe I'm slow or just need a lil explanation of it... :dork:

Lol! See but this is the type of thing that you can't explain or it won't be funny

I definitely have Hairorexia! haha. I still feel like my Hair is NL and am so surprised that I feel something touching my back im like, oh yeah LOL

I feel like I'm going to forever see my hair as shoulder length and won't see a difference until bsl as well, not even the fact that I can basically claim asl makes me feel better.

Im the same way JaiDiva, im almost BSL, and i feel like the biggest skiddle diddle, especially when i see some of the women on this board!...I think i'll feel better when im MBL :yep:

Im the same way JaiDiva, im almost BSL, and i feel like the biggest skiddle diddle, especially when i see some of the women on this board!...I think i'll feel better when im MBL :yep:

i thought that too....then i hit BSL. i thought, "oh when i hit BSL i will finally feel like i have some hair....."

i thought that when i was SL..."oh when i hit APL i will finally feel like i have some hair"

now i am BSL and i finally realized that i have hairorexia.....it never ends.

when i hit waistlength i MAY be cured....i hope:lachen:

i thought that too....then i hit BSL. i thought, "oh when i hit BSL i will finally feel like i have some hair....."

i thought that when i was SL..."oh when i hit APL i will finally feel like i have some hair"

now i am BSL and i finally realized that i have hairorexia.....it never ends.

when i hit waistlength i MAY be cured....i hope:lachen:

Yea, same here...cause APL isn't giving me any satisfaction. Still feeling like my hair is Super short...like Mr. Clean. I'm hoping BSL will feel better, but I'm not stopping till HL anyway! :drunk:

this is true.
im natural but when i straighten my hair is about an inch from WL. i still feel like i dont have long hair. but i think its because my hair is thin.

Yea, same here...cause APL isn't giving me any satisfaction. Still feeling like my hair is Super short...like Mr. Clean. I'm hoping BSL will feel better, but I'm not stopping till HL anyway! :drunk:

GURL! THIS!!!!!^^^^^^ i remember when APL WAS MY GOAL! then when i hit it, i was like...."ummmm is this all there is???":look:

i had the nerve to be mad and my hair hadn't been APL since i was ten years old!

LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back