hairlove's hair analysis

inthepink

hairlove\'s hair analysis

Just a little post to say that I've uploaded some pictures after washing my hair today. I can see that I am approximately 80-85% natural. The password is in my siggy.
smile.gif

Re: hairlove\'s hair analysis

OMG I can't even wait to POST I'm so excited....
trampoline.gif

laugh.gif

:::running off to look at pics::::

WOW! You really did it. You're so close girl! And... you have the BEST waves.
smile.gif

Just as I thought - those curls are the BOMB!!!

Almost there, indeed!
smile.gif
I don't know how you keep your hands out of it!
laugh.gif

ETA: You are BRAVE. You cut off a lot of hair..and it looks fantastic...
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
OMG I can't even wait to POST I'm so excited....
trampoline.gif

laugh.gif

:::running off to look at pics::::

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
This made me laugh out loud.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:

Almost there, indeed!
smile.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, it was so easy when I got my hair cut and you know why? My hair was damaged...and still is...but I've always liked and wanted long, HEALTHY hair. Babying the damage constantly was beginning to wear me down. I think things are slowly winding down. Next year this time - ALL HEALTHY HAIR!

Your hair looks great. I knew the curls were going to be gorgeous but I had no idea they'd be that fabulous.
smile.gif

Wow, Hairlove it looks great. Your curls and the relaxed ends should blend very well for the rest of your transition. Don't touch those scissors, lol.
I think within a few co washes you will see the relaxed ends curling up a little bit. Good luck.

Your hair is so gorgeous. When you first started to transition, what was the length of your hair, and how long did it take you to acheive your current length?

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:

Almost there, indeed!
smile.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, it was so easy when I got my hair cut and you know why? My hair was damaged...and still is...but I've always liked and wanted long, HEALTHY hair. Babying the damage constantly was beginning to wear me down. I think things are slowly winding down. Next year this time - ALL HEALTHY HAIR!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know EXACTLY what you mean, Hairlove.
smile.gif
I was feeling this way last month and I probably would have cut too (remember thatg Mandy Moore pic? I was THIS close!) if the damage was closer to the ends...and I had that extra FOOT of hair to work with....
laugh.gif
wink.gif

But I'm glad it worked out. And I'm extra glad you like it.
grin.gif

Hairlove, your hair looks FANTASTIC! The cut makes your already-pretty hair look thick and very healthy
smile.gif

I can't wait until the relaxed ends are gone and your hair is completely natural and curly
trampoline.gif

You're hair is just divine..I will admit that the only time I seriously wish my hair was an extreme looser curl pattern than it is, is when I see your hair
look.gif

Ooo...your hair is so pretty Hairlove
smile.gif
. Your cut is so nice and you only have a little way left to go as far as being completely natural
cool.gif
. Your "practiced twists" look great!
clap.gif
Keep up the good work!

Your curls are gorgeous! You are on your way to a BEAUTIFUL head a healthy, natural hair!
clap.gif

You are doing *so* well, I hope my hair is able to reach somewhere near that length this time next year.

x

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT!!!!! You're doing a wonderful job managing those textures and your natural texture is sooo beautiful
smile.gif
. You can really tell that you take wonderful care of your hair & exercise great patience. You'll reach your goal in no time
wink.gif
!

Now I wanna go natural again
look.gif

WOW!!!
shocked.gif
I was shocked by your chop but you hair is soooo beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing.
smile.gif

On another note: What happened to your bun pics? The ones you made with a sock? I was just telling my friend that I'm going to wear my hair like that to an upcoming formal affair. I need your pics for inspiration!

I LOVE IT! And it is going ot be so pretty and thick when it is completely natural!

Go for you, girly!
smile.gif

-lee

[ QUOTE ]
saddity1 said:
Two thumbs up. It looks fabulous!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!!
smile.gif
You are transitioning sooo beautifully!!!
clap.gif

It does look very nice!! Your curls and waves are very pretty!!

Back