Hair Weaveing

KrimsonKween

Okay ladies. I got my hair weaved last friday. My hair is currently nape length and I was tired of having to do it. I need some suggestions for keeping my hair moisturized so it will not get to dry. The top is sewed in and the back had to be glued in.

I bought some of the jamacia catus and lime for scalp itch and I also have some of the soft carson detangler (great stuff) and sheen. My hair is used to being washed every three days. I use oils but do to the fact that I have the glue in the back I can't use oils daily.

What can i do that will keep my hair from becoming dry and breaking off?

Okay ladies. I got my hair weaved last friday. My hair is currently nape length and I was tired of having to do it. I need some suggestions for keeping my hair moisturized so it will not get to dry. The top is sewed in and the back had to be glued in.

I bought some of the jamacia catus and lime for scalp itch and I also have some of the soft carson detangler (great stuff) and sheen. My hair is used to being washed every three days. I use oils but do to the fact that I have the glue in the back I can't use oils daily.

What can i do that will keep my hair from becoming dry and breaking off?

I'm sorry b/c I know I'm not about to respond to what you're asking b/c the words in bold are jumping out at me. Do you have glued in tracks?

I know I know but they had to glue the back because it is still to short to pick up. I will keep the glued tracks for 1 week at a time and wash and condition my hair until it can be pick up. I am looking at at least by the end of this month it should enough that she can braid.:wallbash:

I know I know but they had to glue the back because it is still to short to pick up. I will keep the glued tracks for 1 week at a time and wash and condition my hair until it can be pick up. I am looking at at least by the end of this month it should enough that she can braid.:wallbash:

That's what I thought. There's a braid spray you can get called African Royale BRX that will keep your hair moisturized. It doesn't have oil in it so you can use it on the bonded hair too. HTH...

Back