Hair Veda - almond galze

natural2008

Hello Ladies,
I am a new hairveda user and would like to know how you are using your almond glaze? Do you use a lot of a little on each section when doing a twist out and do you use almond glaze with the whipped cream 3n1?

Thank You,
Natural2008

I haven't use the whipped cream three in one unless you are talking abouth the shea aloe (which I absolutely love).

I use the almond glaze on my hair relaxed and my DD who is natural. And it works great for us both. For her I use it on her edges and to "oil" her scalp. For me I use it to give me a natural sheen.

Recently got the orange conditioner and I can't wait to try it.

You're going to love Hairveda. There is tons of information on this site singing its prasises!

I just got mine in the mail a few days ago. (Yay! Black Friday Sale!) I haven't used it yet ... but I plan to lay down my edges with it. Maybe I'll use it on the ends of my twists, too.

I love the almond glaze as a finish for my wash and go. After cleansing I load my clean wet hair with conditioner (and a little KBB Hair Milk) to detangle. Then I smooth in some of the Glaze before doing a cold water rinse bending over. Still bending over I squeez out the drippies with a Curls Like Us Towel and flip back up. Little or no additional product is needed. It dries totally non-greasy this way and my hair is soft with good volume and feels productless. But the texture holds. I've tried using it on my dry 2nd day hair, but found it too greasy. I like a little Hairveda Whipped Cream for 2nd day.

I use almond glaze for my braidouts. It works perfectly. My hair is wet when I use it, and I apply a little to each section.

It gives me great hold, but keeps my hair feeling soft, and not hard or gummy.

Back