Hair update since the BC (my mother doesn't call me werewolf for nothing...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldcrayons

I didn't take pictures of my hair after my BC, I took some

15 Days after the BC

1-vi.jpg

3-vi.jpg

18 days

DSCF2998-vi.jpg

Then I sort of forgot to take pictures... Nah, my hair was going through an awkward stage

Now (1 month, 2wks, 6days since BC)

DSC_0202.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

It looks a lot more thicker because it was looking thin a couple weeks ago. OK, that's it for now

Bye.

Great progress!!!! It is thicker and longer...

What the heck are you doing?

Absolutely nothing :lachen:

I never co-wash, I don't wear protective styles (if that is even possible at this point), I never wear a cap on my head so I wake up with fuzzy hair. I sometimes do not rinse my hair for three days because I'm too lazy so I just put some gel (long-aid) and this spray thing that I got from DM and go. I mostly wear a beanie on my head as well XD

But I did notice my hair looked thicker when I didn't shampoo it for a wk and a half (I forgot, and no it didn't smell!)

My hair is just healthier when I don't do anything to it

I never co-wash, I don't wear protective styles (if that is even possible at this point), I never wear a cap on my head so I wake up with fuzzy hair. I sometimes do not rinse my hair for three days because I'm too lazy so I just put some gel (long-aid) and this spray thing that I got from DM and go. I mostly wear a beanie on my head as well XD

But I did notice my hair looked thicker when I didn't shampoo it for a wk and a half (I forgot, and no it didn't smell!)

How precious is that? Enjoy it! I truly miss the days when my hair used to behave without me doing much to it:ohwell:. Your hair is beautiful and it has definitely grown fuller and longer:yep:.

That's the best way to care for it and it's so great to have short hair because you can focus on everything but your hair :D
It looks great! I'm sure you'll be shoulder length within a year :yep:

I guess low manipulation works for you then...great progress!

Cute OC! So pretty.

Thanks for sharing.

I am happy to see pics of you. Now I get to see what the infamous, out of this world Old Crayons looks like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back