Hair update: new starting point

levette

Well, I had a hair setback back in March and I had to have a big trim to try to get my hair back on track. I had a relaxer retouch and the results are below:

Attachments

• 110701-155911.jpg
    110701-155911.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 122
Looks beautiful OP! what caused your setback? And what length are you now and where did you used to be? Sorry if this info is in your siggie; I can't see it from my app.

Looks beautiful OP! what caused your setback? And what length are you now and where did you used to be? Sorry if this info is in your siggie; I can't see it from my app.

My hair got tangled in the back after I had washed it after using mane and tane conditioner. My hair was at brastrap but now it is back at apl length. I have it back in a bun now.

It looks great now!
If you don't mind me asking - why did the Mane and Tail cause tangling? Was it your technique or the product? You got me scurred in here!

My hair just felt different and I had a hard time detangling my hair. It seemed to make my hair matted. I have been a faithful user of revlon's creme of nature conditioner for years. But Sally's stopped carrying it and I luckily found t now on stockngo.com.

Back