Hair Update "AFTER 3 MONTHS" Away *pics inside

Missi

Hello ladies: here's another update: 3 months went by from hiding my hair since my last update (the ayurvedic one): and i straighten it last week:

untitled.JPG

100_1550.jpg

BEFORE JAN / 07

backv-vi.jpg

Last edited:
sl to apl
in 3 months
who does your sew ins
what products are you using:grin:

this is the best progress pic ive seen so far:blush:

It has grown so well. There is one small section that is noticeably longer.Have you considered having a close friend snip just that small area. your hair looks so great I just don't know if you want that as a distraction/negative. Just an honest opinion. You have really changed your hair it is so full and healthy and the growth is great. CONGRATS!

It has grown so well. There is one small section that is noticeably longer.Have you considered having a close friend snip just that small area. your hair looks so great I just don't know if you want that as a distraction/negative. Just an honest opinion. You have really changed your hair it is so full and healthy and the growth is great. CONGRATS!

yes but they're scared & my closes friend wants to chop my whole head: she believes all those faulty hair myths & believes washing ur hair more than 1x every 2 weeks is too much

Everyones hair looks really really good.

I don't have my pictures yet, but when I get them done I will participate too.

Peace and Blessings

Yea girl what did you doooo?? You know u're gna have to break it down to me.
That is amazing growth, thick and beautiful. I want my hair to grow like that :yep:

Congrats and keep up the good work.

yes but they're scared & my closes friend wants to chop my whole head: she believes all those faulty hair myths & believes washing ur hair more than 1x every 2 weeks is too much

You may have to wait until you get home. Unless you can find a stylist that knoiws how to LISTEN and only do what you want. You could take them a pic and show them what to do. I now only let this caucasian stylist at the mall trim me because she is so scared of ethnic hair that she follows my instructions to a T, it's kinda funny

Way to grow Missi. I am so glad you found out what works for you. Your hair looks so healthy. Amazing turn around.

Back