HAIR TWINS??????

tsturnbu

Hey ladies,

Even though i am 4a/b and lots of other women on this board are 4a/b as well, not all 4a/b hair resemble each other (because of different variables, including thickness and density). I have seem a few people on this board whose hair resembles my own. I was wondering, are there ladies on this board who have found their hair twin, and if so, who? The length doesnt have to be the same, so long as the texture is.

MissMadaam said:
I wanna find my hair twin :( ...where are u 3C,fine strands,full hair,relaxed
where are u...
This is a Ad to find my twin

You described me,well kinda...I think. I've been told I'm 3c the most. I have fine hair with medium density and I'm texlaxed. Okay so maybe we're sisters and not twins...LOL

Where is my twin at!! I think Kini and I *might* be twins.

DSylla said:
I think Isis has hair most similar to mine, however we don't use the same products

Usually the girls with hair very similar to mine use similar products as i do. i have a friend on this board (Bajanplums) with 4a/b hair but we cannot use the same products because her hair is fine. so products that i use to make my hair manageable, she can't use because it will make her hair feel greasy or oily. and vice versa....prodcuts she uses to condition her hair to make it look fabulous, won't do anyhing for my hair.

tsturnbu said:
Usually the girls with hair very similar to mine use similar products as i do. i have a friend on this board (Bajanplums) with 4a/b hair but we cannot use the same products because her hair is fine. so products that i use to make my hair manageable, she can't use because it will make her hair feel greasy or oily. and vice versa....prodcuts she uses to condition her hair to make it look fabulous, won't do anyhing for my hair.

This is true...you described my dd and I. I would be your friend and dd would be you. I wish we could use the same things...it would save me some money :look:

Pixel Lady said:
You described me,well kinda...I think. I've been told I'm 3c the most. I have fine hair with medium density and I'm texlaxed. Okay so maybe we're sisters and not twins...LOL

Where is my twin at!! I think Kini and I *might* be twins.
:lol: hey a sister is good.. m trying to brain storm of the various heads on here of who could be my twin... maybe they will find me

MissMadaam said:
:lol: hey a sister is good.. m trying to brain storm of the various heads on here of who could be my twin... maybe they will find me

i have seen some ppl with similar hair as my own, and others have commented about the similarities with my hair and their own.

for example, i see a resemblance between my hair and marchieamour's hailr
meaganita said that my hair resemble's her hair

Letitia's my official hairtwin, but products that HoneyDew's and VWVixxen's hair loves mine usually does too.

Unfortunately my hair twin is not a member of the board, but she does have a Fokti. :) http://public.fotki.com/Silky-Tresses/my-hair-/ We've met in "real life," and so ive seen her hair in person and we're totally identical. Mind you, she is natural while I am relaxed, but either way my hair looks the same whether relaxed or pressed (i used to be natural/pressed years ago too).

I want to find my hair twin too. I'm not too sure of my hair type either. I've been told 3c/4a or 3b/3c. My hair is very thin and cannot take greasy products. Just started BT and don't know if I can hang because I may start to look bald since my hair is so thin! I'm going to try to hold on so I can get that length!!!!!!! I'm a newbie so not too familiar with everyone. Anybody know who my hair twin is?

I was claiming LaFlaca but I think she is actually my inspiration moreso than a twin. Our hair is similar but now twinish.

I think my hair twin is Ineedhair. I don't know what my hair type is a,b,c, 1,2,3,4. I just know that it is relaxed. Maybe my twin can shed some light .....lol.

Unfortunately my hair twin is not a member of the board, but she does have a Fokti. :) http://public.fotki.com/Silky-Tresses/my-hair-/ We've met in "real life," and so ive seen her hair in person and we're totally identical. Mind you, she is natural while I am relaxed, but either way my hair looks the same whether relaxed or pressed (i used to be natural/pressed years ago too).

ot: Thank you for posting your hair twin's fotki! I :love: her hair!
I have someone else's hair to stalk...admire...:look:

Back OT:

I don't really have a twin that I'm aware of....the closest I thought I came was Babygurl -- but products that Priestess uses (she's my hair guinea pig), my hair 8 times out of 10, likes..but she has thick hair...go figure:ohwell:

and apparently I have some type of hair product amalgamation thing happening with Letitia, Sareca, Honeydew and Vixxen...some things yeah...then some things, ehhh...

:lol:

Back