Hair twins PLEASE Help!!!

mieshae

Can someone please help me with a good deep conditioner for my hair type I have seen some progress but it is now shedding Please HELP!!!

it does seem dry, it is thick like diameter of each strand is thick. I have tried so many kinds but seems to stop the shedding. I am running out of patience and tired of wasting my money.

it does seem dry, it is thick like diameter of each strand is thick. I have tried so many kinds but seems to stop the shedding. I am running out of patience and tired of wasting my money.

Since you have been trying different things, have you checked your porosity lately. If its too porous it won't be able to hold on to any moisture you give it.

what does that mean?

Here is a link to a couple of articles that might help you figure out what you real issue is. On of our members here wrote them http://public.fotki.com/sistaslick/sistaslicks-healthy/

For the porosity article, click on the last folder. Also check out the hair breakage and shedding articles.

I have porosity issues sometimes so it has been a real challenge learning how to keep my hair moisturized. For moisture I like pantene relaxed and natural mask. It has humectants which help moisturize and it has a little silicone to help bind the moisture to the hair. I also like Kenra moisturizing conditioner and ORS replenishing conditioner. The ors is a really really mild protein conditioner. It is extremly moisturizing and detangling because it also has soybean oil in it. Hair needs protein to hold on to moisture so sometimes if I notice my hair isn't holding on to moisture, its time for a mild protein treatment as well. If that is the case I will use something like aphogee 2 minute reconstructor, motions silk protein or smooth and shine silk fusion packet for 5 mintues or so and follow it with a deep moisturizing treatment for 15-20 minutes.

I hope this helps you get to the root of your issue.

I have thick dry 4 a/b hair and Kenra Moisturizing has literally saved my precious strands! I've only been using it for about a month but I feel the difference already!

Back