Hair Trigger Growth Elixir

I haven't been using it long enough to see results either. I'm hoping I will notice something before this bottle is through...

I ordered featherweight one with the Vanilla Pound Cake scent. It does smell really good :lol:. I will use it once a week because using it more often than that will make my hair super oily.

I've been lurking in this thread. Is anyone seeing results? I would like to make a purchase as well but I haven't read any updates thus far :-(

It hasn't been long enough for me to see growth results, but I can already see a difference in my hair in terms of softness and moisture. It's enough of a difference to make me want to purchase another bottle even if I don't see growth results.

I just ordered the regular with vanilla pound cake scent. I will be keeping track with monthly pics. I will be using it one month by itself and then using both trigger and MN in my regi.

Last edited:
I've been using this on my 4y/o dd (since May) to help thicken up her edges. The oil makes her edges appear thicker & makes her hair really soft. But i cant say i've noticed tremendous growth. Maybe a little but nothing out of the ordinary. I will be ordering it again though because i do like the other effects.

I'm starting to use it now. I'm not looking for growth but i hope it will help reduce my massive shedding. My hair has thinned some so i want to just thicken it up. I'm gonna massage it in nightly. Hopefully i'll have some good results to report as far as shedding.

The smell is awesome. I use the original and everyday one of dd's teachers were telling me how they sniff her hair frequently lol.

nurseN98 said:
I've been using this on my 4y/o dd (since May) to help thicken up her edges. The oil makes her edges appear thicker & makes her hair really soft. But i cant say i've noticed tremendous growth. Maybe a little but nothing out of the ordinary. I will be ordering it again though because i do like the other effects.

I'm starting to use it now. I'm not looking for growth but i hope it will help reduce my massive shedding. My hair has thinned some so i want to just thicken it up. I'm gonna massage it in nightly. Hopefully i'll have some good results to report as far as shedding.

The smell is awesome. I use the original and everyday one of dd's teachers were telling me how they sniff her hair frequently lol.

Thanks for posting this. I'll keep lurking.

jprayze said:
Does someone want to refer me so that we can both save 10% on our next purchase? I'm always trying to save money!!! I think you may be able to refer Mznelly TOO!!!:grin:

I'm buying mine next week so refer away

VERY, good customer service. order came w/ handwritten thank you card along w/ long note of thanks on bill of sales. very fast shipping, great packing. no complaints on service.

jprayze or @Mznelly How can we use you as a referral? I'm too impatient to wait for your response so I'm going to go ahead and place my order and then use you as a referral for next time.

@God_Favor who is that dancing in ur gif lol

It doesn't seem like any one is getting any mega/accelerated growth from this. I bought it in hopes of it getting my new growth soft/hydrated. It came yesterday and I mixed it with MN, MTG, MT, and some other oils. Bought the vanilla scent and my mom was like what smells sooo good lol.

Anyway, who owns this company ? Is it a member here? I read upthread its black owned? how do you know? I do like supporting black businesses when I can but for me its not a deal breaker if your not as long as I get what I pay for and the service is good.

I read online (youtube I believe) that the owner is a hairlista member named Lajours.

She is black.:yep:

I read online (youtube I believe) that the owner is a hairlista member named Lajours.

She is black.:yep:

True. We are friends on hairlista and she's a sweetheart. I may just have to try this stuff...I am THE pj you know...

I was having an allergic reaction on my face after starting to use this. I do have extremely sensitive skin, although I usually don't have any problems with hair products. Stopped using it for 2 days and my face looks and feels better. I don't want to stop using it completely but I have to make sure I wash my hands really well before touching my face and maybe not apply too close too my face. Im going to start back up next week.

When I spray it on my ng it stays soft for the day, but goes back to hard the next day. I'm using it w/MN and MTG so that may be the reason.

I had to bump this . I used this oil 3 times and my hair STOPPED shedding ,keep in mind i was shedding alot before .Amazing!
to mask the smell i added some peppermint eo to it.
The featherlight version absorbs fast and doesn't leave a greasy feeling .

Last edited:
Update: Left photo taken July 11th (first day of use); Right photo taken August 14th.

growthm.jpg

Back