HAIR STYLE

PrettyinPink001

I need help!!! So I have below shoulder length hair and im trying to style it like the beyonce style below. My hair dresser who is dominican sucks at hair styles, so I need to find someone good. I live in Long island?,,, so I have some hair STYLIST that do alot of white people hair texture. Should I still try them?:ohwell::ohwell: any advice

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 31
Pin curls, which I first saw done at domincan salons, should be able to get you something similar. A twist out will probably yeild similar results. Are you adding hair hair for length or just using your own?

I would think a white salon my use a crimpless curling iron to achieve this, but you have to ask, if they are versed in AA hair. I don't think they do too many rollersets, but I can be wrong.

I would go to Dominican (not fans of them at all - too much heat for me) have them roller set, if need be have them blow roots straigh only, not length that way you'll have volume, and less damage to length, then pin curl, with a side part. Good luck.

Curlformers (maybe the extra wide)! Check out @queen_t's album for the results she gets. Beautiful!

Last edited:
^^ I think you mean the long and extra wide, because the extra long and wide would make the curls too tight for that style.

^^ I think you mean the long and extra wide, because the extra long and wide would make the curls too tight for that style.

mEmYSELFaNDj, yes, that's what I meant. I edited it before I saw your post. :giggle: So now your post looks redundant. :lachen: And this is why it's good to quote so you maintain your credibility as being the sane one. :lol:

Back