Hair Question: But I don't want to look

Somebody was selling PIB 513.9 in chat yesterday for the low low price of 40 bucks.

Ain't that crack prices?:look: Geez....

The only dumb question is the UNASKED question. I didn't have a grasp of what "slip" was, either....

What's the difference between "texturized" and "textlaxed"?

See there, she started two threads, 2, II in the hair forum and shes been here 18 months :perplexed. So tell me again why you joined a hair board?:lachen:

Your hair is beautiful by the way.:yep:

Really? Thanks! :)

I joined cause I am obsessive over my hair...really..but not like them "over dere"

I was lurking and I read the thread when SilverGirl was gonna leave and people were leaving her nasty messages in her FOTKI. I paid my $5 so I could tell her to tell dem folks to go to hayle!

Once I found OT, it was over. I still lurk, but I dont post as much cause I dont have any friends over there... :drunk:

What the heezy!

I was natural when I joined!

I started 2 threads in the hair forum:

1. I posted pics when Balisi pressed my hair
2. I posted my 4B Natural Pressing tutorial.

Other than that, I just lurk.... :drunk:

I remember that thread. Girl that was you? I didn't know that!

Ain't that crack prices?:look: Geez....

The only dumb question is the UNASKED question. I didn't have a grasp of what "slip" was, either....

What's the difference between "texturized" and "textlaxed"?

For real. They are both the same to me. :look: I hate the word textlaxed. :wallbash: Q

Really? Thanks! :)

I joined cause I am obsessive over my hair...really..but not like them "over dere"

I was lurking and I read the thread when SilverGirl was gonna leave and people were leaving her nasty messages in her FOTKI. I paid my $5 so I could tell her to tell dem folks to go to hayle!

Once I found OT, it was over. I still lurk, but I dont post as much cause I dont have any friends over there... :drunk:

Yeah, I forgot about the hair board for a while too once I found OT. Then my hair started shedding so I had to go back.

OK, Queeny and KLB.... it's all sounding the same to me!:drunk::dork::laugh:

Girl it is but you know how folks like to look down on others and try to sound all high and mighty.
Girl a: Your hair is nice did you get a texturizer
Girl b: *clutches pearls with nose all turned up* No girl my hair is textlaxed *with attitude, head roll and flings hair as she huffs off* Q

This is too funny of a thread.

I hear people saying textlaxed and I'm thinking - when I first joined 5 years ago, the term was texturized. Now I find out that people are saying texturizer is now the term for the jerri curl? At least texturizer is an actual word. Where as textlaxed is simply made up? I mean it's not even a shortened version of a word, like CO which is silly to me when I think it should be CW for conditioner washing. Or am I being too technical?

Folks have gotten all Jesse Jackson and stuff with these words.

Been gone for a while and just now with this thread I learn of an ovation challenge. Whatever that is.

Let me go to the hairboards. Not that I'll contribute much. I really am lazy about my hair. Especially since I have to do mine, my daughter's and my oldest son's. Which is probably why mine has taken a beating.

ETA: Hmmmm, that ovation thing looks interesting. Where can I get some of that? :lachen:

Why, after reading the texlaxed and texturizing definitions do they STILL sound the same? What is the difference? Nothing. They're the same. My eyes are not deceiving me. :D

Why, after reading the texlaxed and texturizing definitions do they STILL sound the same? What is the difference? Nothing. They're the same. My eyes are not deceiving me. :D
It is GMMP. Q

I thought that to. But when I actually posted it in that forum over there, they broke it down and quickly corrected me. I was almost killed for saying it was one in the same.:nono:

Who cares what they say? It's all the same, we got yo back d. Q

This entire thread had me LMAO.........:lachen:

Ahh this is why I stay in OT all of these kindred spirits who are just as confused as I am when it comes to certain things "over there". :look:

Back