Hair products

SexySin985

Can anyone tell me a good shampoo, conditioner, and moisturizer? Also does anyone reccomend using Surge and Wild Growth Hair oil together?

Of course i am going to say Keracare detangling shampoo and Keracare Humecto conditioner (this is very moisturizing). As a daily moisturizer, I would say Profectiv healthy ends (they also have a daily leave-in, hmmm, that might b the healthy ends one LOL - confused, sorry).

I would recommend using some kind of oil after using surge (WGO is fine)... as surge tends to leave the hair feeling sort of strange, at least it did for me.

A lot of the ladies really like Kenra shampoo and conditioner.

Elucence is also a well-liked shampoo and conditioner

And Creme of Nature is also an old favorite of many.

I'd also recommened the Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner. If you're unsure about it, they offer free samples on their website. Just click where it says "Contact Us" and send them an email.

As for moisturizers, Verifen Complex Oil for the Hair is great at getting your hair soft, silky and supple without making it greasy.

If you're going to use Surge, I would suggest using a good moisturizer on your scalp. WGO should be sufficient.

I gave Wild Growth a try. I was just curious to see what all the fuss was about. Used it for a month+. I don't see how it made much of a difference with my hair. But that's just me. It does make my hair nice and shiny but i can't stand the smell. :barf:

Neutragena's Triple moisture shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioner are great if you are on a tight budget. I also hear the the serum is fabulous but I haven't tried it yet.

I dont know your hair type, but for me..

Nexxus Therappe Shampoo, Nexxus Humectress Conditioner, and Organic Root Stimulator Carrot Oil as a moisturizer (I mix mine with a little oil).

Shampoos:
Creme of Nature
NTM Shampoo
Nexxus Therappe

Conditioners:
Kenra MC
Nexxus Humectress
NTM Daily Deep Conditioner
NTM Hair Mask

Shampoos:
Original Mane n' Tail
Biolage Ultra Hydrating

Conditioners:
Original Mane n' Tail
Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm

I was using surge w/ WGO and my scalp started itching like crazy. I started mixing surge with african pride M.O.M or their braid spray and just putting the WGO only on my hair, esp. the ends and the new growth(very carefully to avoid scalp) and it has been working out well.

You cant go wrong with Elucence or Kendra Shampoo and Conditioner.
I surge and follow up with Nubian Silk Stimulating Growth Oil it really moisturizes and leaves your hair soft and does not have a smell like WGO.

Back