Hair Mask

Country gal

I have been reading beauty pubs lately. I keep reading about Hair masks. Has anyone tried a hair mask? Any good suggestions on hair masks? Do they condition better than a conditoner?

The two masks that I use:

Phytospecific Intense Nutrition Mask
Salerm Wheat Germ Oil Hair Mask

Girl they're just deep (sometimes on the heavier side) conditioners....

Like how higher end brands call their shampoos "cleansing baths" - they're just reg'lar ole shampoo.
Same with these....
smile.gif

I tried Profectiv Growth Masque this weekend. At first I was not impressed. When I started to twist my hair, I found my hair felt strong and soft. It is basically a thick conditioner . I will definitely use it again.

I know that someone posted on Kerastase Masquintense - maybe BRH? Anyway, the poster really liked it. If you try one, please let us know which one you try and whether you like it.
smile.gif

I have used the Kiehl's coconut and lecithin masque. It's a nice hair treat. I have the Salerm Wheat Germ Mask which I'll be trying tomorrow. The Biolage Hydro-Active Hair Masque is pretty good as well. But like Tracy said--it's just a fancy conditioner.

I just rinsed out Phytospecific Intense Nutrition Mask and I liked the way it detangled as it rinsed. I could do w/o the sweet banana taffy scent but so far it's pretty good...I might keep it.

[ QUOTE ]
Girl they're just deep (sometimes on the heavier side) conditioners....

Like how higher end brands call their shampoos "cleansing baths" - they're just reg'lar ole shampoo.
Same with these....
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh. I thought it was so new stuff not just a new upscale name.

Back