HAIR LENGTHS???

azul11

I know people use ways to describe their hair as bra strap but what i discovered is bra strap for me is mid back. does bra strap mean top of the bra strap or bottom of the bra strap? bottom of bra strap is mid back for me. i was so ready to say bra strap then mid back then maybe waist but it seems like bra strap and mid back for me are one in the same. does anyone have this same situation? i mean doesnt your torso play into how quickly you will get to bra strap? i'm rambling but it was an observation i made. God bless you all.

My eyes were going mad for a second there /images/graemlins/spinning.gif

I guess that these are different lengths

1. Armpit length
2. Top of the bra strap
3. Bottom of the bra strap
4. Mid back
5. Waist
6. butt length

I guess your height does come into play but if you said the length in inches then it would be clearer.

I definitely think that my midback and my bra strap are approximately the same length.

Might have something to do with being short lol
(I'm about 5ft 6 or 5ft 7 but I always lie and say 5 ft 7 /images/graemlins/drunk.gif)

when i say bra strap length, i definitely mean top of the bra. i think it's different for everyone. and height DEFINITELY plays into how quickly one reaches it. for once in my life, there was an advantage to being short!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

adrienne

<font color="green"> I'm 5'3" and mid back is the same as bra strap length for me as well! Yay, for shortness!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif</font>

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
for once in my life, there was an advantage to being short!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I second that. If I'm not mistaken, I believe we're the same height. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yeah my end of bra strap is lower back(which is about 2.5-3" from waist). I'm mid back now. When it comes to hair being 5'3" sure is nice /images/graemlins/grin.gif I would however love to be about 5'6" to 5'7"...sigh /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif I guess I'll stick to 5'3" (as if I have a choice). /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

This is a very interesting question. Unfortunately, midback for me is far from brastrap length. I have a long way to go before I reach brastrap because I'm 5'10. In any event, midback for me would be pretty long so I won't complain.

I, like yourself, also consider bra-strap length to be mid-back. So when I say bra strap I mean where the hooks are and not the part on the shoulders.

This is a great question though /images/graemlins/smile.gif

azul11 said:
I know people use ways to describe their hair as bra strap but what i discovered is bra strap for me is mid back. does bra strap mean top of the bra strap or bottom of the bra strap? bottom of bra strap is mid back for me. i was so ready to say bra strap then mid back then maybe waist but it seems like bra strap and mid back for me are one in the same. does anyone have this same situation? i mean doesnt your torso play into how quickly you will get to bra strap? i'm rambling but it was an observation i made. God bless you all.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/huh.gif

that was funny!
Umm, you know I was wondering about the same thing. For the life of me, I cannot think of whether my hair is shoulder length or beyond or none of the above because of my seemingly ENDLESS neck! *blank stare*

Hey Asha,

I am tall too about 5'8" 30-31 inches of hair (hairline to tip) would be waist length on me.
My goals:
1. mid back which is an or two below bra length
2. waist length
3. and if I am able to, classic length or atleast somewhere below waist. roughly 36" of hair total.

Taller people just have to be patient, but relatively speaking the longer the torso the longer the hair.

hada

Hi lg3,

I had a friend whose sister's 6ft tall and she still wears her high heels.

I do admit to wearing stacked, high heels too adding about 3-4 inches (hee hee) so that would make me very close to 5'11'' atleast. /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

i'm so glad i am not the only one. bra strap/mid back seems so obtainable. i had to see the point where bra strap ended and it was at mid back. i always thought your torso played a role in it as well and i guess your neck too. 20 inches would look different on two different heads based on a lot of factors. just to confuse things a whole bunch does the shape of your head affect things as well? God bless you all.

azul11 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just saying the same thing.

My brastrap is right in the middle of my back. I have a long torso.

Back