Hair Length Chart

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
About 6 months ago someone posted a really detailed hair measuring chart that I would really like to find. I've been searching the old threads for this but can't find it.

If I recall correctly, it marked off earlength, nape lenth, shoulder,collarbone, armpit,bra-strap,midback,princess, all the way down to floor length. It was hella detailed and I think it showed front and back.

If anybody has this or has the thread saved I would greatly appreciate if you could provide the link.

TIA.

(BTW - I already have the one with the auburn haired lady that shows hair growth from years 1-4.)

Oh my goodness, lol, I just finally found this chart after 45 min. trying to find it and upload it, my dumb but decided to actually read your entire post which says you already have this one. This is why we should read everything in it's entirety. :ohwell: :lol: I tried.

BeautifulWideEyes said:
Oh my goodness, lol, I just finally found this chart after 45 min. trying to find it and upload it, my dumb but decided to actually read your entire post which says you already have this one. This is why we should read everything in it's entirety. :ohwell: :lol: I tried.

It's the thought that counts and I appreciate your help!

Alli77 said:
Bump Bump Bump...

BTW JCoily, what's Princess Length? Never heard the term before.

From what I remember it was between tailbone and knee. I'm telling you this chart had a name for about 10 different lengths.

Back