Hair Growth Pictures are In!

chavascandy

Hi Lady's of LHCF! I am finally showing ya'll pictures of my real hair and, not some cute protective styles. Lady's over the past 3 three months, I have had an abunant amout of hair growth.

I just choice to use a simple routine to achieve such rapid hair growth.

*Wash hair every other day using Creme of Nature [green label].
*Deep condition for 60 mins. with every wash.
* Rinse hair out and seal in moisture with Wild Growth or Castor Oil.
* Slick hair back using the palm of my hand only and NOT a BRUSH or COMB.
* Tie hair down at night with a silk or satin scraf.

KEEPING IT SIMPLE WORKS! :yep:

If there is NO link below, please go to my FOTKI page under 2007 Hair Journey. Thanks Ladies!

Last edited:
I am LOVING the Enstyle half wig. Which one is it? I'm happy I found this site, because I am truly clueless about hair care, yet sick of my stylist.

That's a huge improvement to your left hand side girlie! You look fabUlous:grin:

ETA: It's so healthy - I love the shine too.

Great progress girl, i can def see the difference. It gives me hope. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

That's a lot of growth in 2 months! :yep: It's been 2 months for me (stretching), I hope I can see that much growth! Great work! :grin:

That's some awesome growth Chavascandy:congrats: I hadn't seen you for a little bit, now I know you've been out there growing hair...looks very pretty!

[/QUOTE]

WOW!!!! That is some serious growth!!! The first pic was taken only two months ago??? Great progress girl:yep:

So proud of you and you are washing every other day, and deep conditioning every other day.. whew you grow girl, congrats... Loving the makeup too...:yep:

Girl, SHUT UP!:spinning:
Is that pic in your siggy showing that that growth is only over the course of two months?

If you keep this up you'll be APL in a few months!

WOW!:drunk:

Amazingley enough,Yes, the progress was just in a period of two months. I was just as shocked as you lady's. I am a security officer so there aren't many ways I can wear my hair. So every day a wear my hair in an lose unattractive bun.

I have to admit the protective bun is not that appealing but, it gets the job done. Other than that, I never really touch my hair except for when it is time to wash it and, sometimes not even then.

If I choose not to detangle my hair after deep conditioning, I'll just slick my hair back with the help of some pomanade and the palm of my hands.

LADIES, KEEPING IT SIMPLE AND LOW MANIPUTLATION GIVE MIRACULOUS RESULTS.

I still feel like I'm dreaming-----I can't believe my hair grew so fast.

Last edited:
That is some crazy growth. I wish mine grew that fast in 2 months!

Congratulations.

**Off to eat some d*mn tuna** I need all the help i can get :lachen:

Wow, that is some really amazing progress you have had there! Congratulations and keep it up! Your hair is growing in very nicely!! :drunk:

Back