Hair grease or Hair oil? Which one do u use?

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
None of the above. Only leave ins and serums for me.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, however, I have used Vaseline and have never had a problem.
smile.gif

I stopped oiling or greasing my scalp, and I have found I have no more dandruff when I condition wash twice a week. I like butters and oils lightly on my hair and ends only.

[ QUOTE ]
LEOLADYSW said:
I stopped oiling or greasing my scalp, and I have found I have no more dandruff when I condition wash twice a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, you got me thinking of when I used to live on campus and I had time to do CO washes a few times per week. I never had to put grease my scalp AT ALL, I only used the Profectiv cremes on it. See, ya'll got me thinking now.
laugh.gif
It's time to do another experiment.
scratchchin.gif

Karonica, let me know how your experiment turns out. I want to know if others experience the same benefits of conditioner washing.

[ QUOTE ]
LEOLADYSW said:
Karonica, let me know how your experiment turns out. I want to know if others experience the same benefits of conditioner washing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, I meant using Profectiv cremes on my scalp as opposed to grease.
smile.gif
I'm gonna start next week or so.
scratchchin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
whosthatgurl said:
i use both i just switch out everytime i wash my hair, btu i my aunt loves baby oil. i hate it because it never soaks in my hair

[/ QUOTE ]

it never soaks because baby oil is mineral oil.

I don't use either. I have to let my scalp breath and produce it's own natural oils. However I do put oil (EVOO)and shea-butter (Le-Keir Conditioner Leave-in) to the ends of my hair daily.

Back