Hair Glue and Hair Growth???

There are quite a few people in the world (and on this board) who only wash their hair 1x a month and have exceptionally healthy hair.

What works for some may not work for all, there's a lot of things for the OP to evaluate but I think the wash schedule which is unique for every individual should be left up to the individual's discretion.

EX: Longhaidontcare2011
default.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Longhairdontcare2011?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/60/NCbbTWjBe0k

BTW that pic was online on google images so I did not take it and post anything that anyone could not get anyways.

That said glue is a no no! But I agree with the whole idea that washing in a certain way is a must. You can dry shampoo inbetween to get rid of oil and dirt if needed.

Gro-Protect Solutions - apply after wrapping your hair and right before you lay the tracks down.... U let it dry hard as a rock underneath a hooded dryer. Glue your tracks down.
When it is time to take it down, you simply shampoo out the tracks and they will slip off just as easily as they went on w/no glue residue left in your real hair...

I aggree with the above I use the product when I glue in tracks and I do not have an issue at all and that is the ONLY way I will wear the glue.

I can't do sew-ins its damaging to my hair so the GPS and lacefronts are my P.S.

U ladies have all brought up great points. And have given me quite a few things to consider. But I found some products online that gets the glue out in the event tht it may gets stuck in ur strands.

http://www.elitehaironline.com/hairsolvents.html

For the prices they may be worth a try.

I just have one more...why risk it? If you know that the other way will more than likely work, and glue is iffy...why rock the boat? Well that's my two cents. Good luck either way and keep us updated on how it goes.

Glue makes me cringe. I guess that it wouldn't hurt for a special occasion but regular use will result in hair loss especially, when people are not gentle when removing.

Gro-Protect Solutions - apply after wrapping your hair and right before you lay the tracks down.... U let it dry hard as a rock underneath a hooded dryer. Glue your tracks down.
When it is time to take it down, you simply shampoo out the tracks and they will slip off just as easily as they went on w/no glue residue left in your real hair...

So you just put the solution on, dry it, and then glue the tracks to your naked hair??

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

jenny87

no, i guess i left that part out, i use 2 caps i've attached 5 pics of the process.

Attachments

• IMAG0429.jpg
    IMAG0429.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 50
  • IMAG0430.jpg
    IMAG0430.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 56
  • IMAG0431.jpg
    IMAG0431.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG0432.jpg
    IMAG0432.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 66
  • IMAG0433.jpg
    IMAG0433.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 25
HauteHippie...

While the caps are stuck to my head I cut a U shape in the front to expose my real hair.
I part the real hair and then flat iron it down to blend w/the weave.
I hate it when the natural scalp doesn't show. It makes it look wiggy when they do that.

Back