Hair Gel which one i your fav?

ECO STLYER ( OLIVE OIL) Makes my curls pop and I don't have any issues with flaking. ( also a bucket of it in my neighborhood is $3.00):grin:

I love Elasta QP Elucent gel- it gives great hold, and it has no protein in it at all. Which is good because I am protein sensitive.

Eco styler olive oil gel is the business. It can hold down my edges like nothing else and I like the fact that it dries clear. Also the hold is good and it does not flatten out my waves when I wear my ponytail. Great stuff.

Eco styler oilve oil or the clear is the BOMB!!! I will not use any other gel. It is great for defining your coils and dries without a film. The clear has the hardest hold and it is a staple so much so, that I have stockpiled~

Eco Styler has no cones, right? Imma have to try some of that.

Currently, my favorite gel/styler is Kinky Curly Curling Custard.

I use the Eco Styler krystal, but I really feel bad about slapping on the gel on top of my freshly washed and conditioned hair. I am 10 months into my transition and I have been bunning, don't get me wrong, I think my hair looks great smooth and wavy but it just seems wrong somehow to gunk up my hair this way.

Eco styler Olive Oil is my favorite! I usually use it to hold back my edges but I might try it to cut down on some of the frizz in my wash n gos

I like Koils By Nature, the Peppermint one and the Unscented one :) and my other favorite is Eco Olive. Those two really cut out frizz and the Koils one smells so so refreshing.

Also for edges the Edge Control by ORS in the little jar makes my edges look relaxed!! Amazing stuff. I use that when I wanna lay my edges down real hard for when I rock my straight halfies and lace wigs!!

Eco styler gel ha no alcohols in it.

Labella doesn't hold as hard as Eco styler krystal (clear) but it does keep you hair moist it has sugars in it.

Does Fruit of the earth have any hold to it?

Does Fruit of the earth have any hold to it?

Probably not as much as commercial hair gels will get you, but i find it to be perfectly sufficient for laying down flyaway/new growth. Plus aloe stimulates hair follicles. I have a scar going through my eyebrow from 2 years ago which has FINALLY started filling in ever since i started using aloe vera gel all over my face:yep:

i am loving ecostyler (the pink one)... once that's done i'll be trying the eco styler olive oil gel

eco styler olive oil gets my top nod
then IC fantasia olive oil

I havnt made up my mind on the eco styler clear b/c Ive had two polarly (if thats a word) different results with it. first time my hair was dry and crunch, this time its soft and fluffy, so I guess I need to give it a few more tries.

I think I'm in love with Eco-Styler Gel (the clear and olive/green). I never knew my coils could pop. Shhhh - I was secretly a tad bit jealous of my friend cuz she had defined coils. She did nothing major to her hair but wet it and slap on gel. I tried gel/KCCC but it was a mess. Finally I just said GOD gave her curlier/coilier head (get over it) and I was done. Who knew I could have defined coils too?!!!!!!!

I ain't got no love for IC Fantasia.

Back