Hair breakage and shedding, what works for, and might work for you :)

Saida

Hey all

this receipe is actually from this board, I tried it along time ago and it really helped prevent espesially shedding, but also breakage wich I dont have alot of anyway, thankfully.

you might be able to find the receipe if you do a search on garlic.

but this is what I did.
I warmed up some castor oil, and put some garlic in it, that I had mashed so the juice was coming out a bit. then I let it sit for a day in the refrigerator, and then I took it out the next day and drained the oil from the garlic, keeping the oil.

I then applied it on my hair at night, this was when my hubby wasnt home, dont do this with anyone near you because the smell might annoy them, it WILL annoy you to, infact I dont know how I could keep it in all night but I did. and after I washed it out with hot water the next morning, my hair felt soft, but also I didnt see any hair on my comb or on my hands. :)

I would recomend only leaving it in for an hour, I just slept with it, because I was lazy and pregnant. :ohwell:

But hope this will work for someone other than me :)

p.s. its very important that you dont have any small piece of garlic in your oil, I had this one time I tried, and it took me 3 weeks to get all the garlic pieces out, I still have flashbacks of the smell :nono:

Back