Hair Board Realization--I love LHCF

Suri

I am fairly new and wanted to say, I am lovin LHCF.

I used to visit another hair board and it was great but I noticed that there was a discrimination against people who made certain choices with their hair. In the end, that's not fair. Promoting self-love is great, but I feel that some people want variety in addition to self-love & realization.

Here, we all have a common goal of healthy, long hair, and I appreciate all the advice and support here. I dealt wtih the issue feeling obligated to take a certain side. I love natural hair, but then sometimes I want options. Here you guys are welcoming to natural, relaxed and texurtized. I feel best when I am not limited to one thing.

You all are great, I mean...you all get a little vicious on the Entertainment/Celebrity Disc. but for the most part, great tips, support and HAIR!!:D

SSL-

I wanted to add that among women of color we have plently of things to turn us against each other from body ideals to skin color to money, the last thing that should make us look down on each other is hair.

ok I am done

I've never been on any other hair board, didn't ever know they even existed until I accidently found LHCF, but I do agree that here you have every of different textures, whether relaxed, texturized or natural etc. come together for one purpose, and that's trying to have that healthy hair. When you look at the challenges you find natural and relaxed, ect. trying to get to BSL, APL, or WL together, I think that's :cool: . ;)

I love it, my hair has done a 360 from the 2months that I've been actively on the website, its so thick and healthy and its really growing!! Thanks LHCF, everyone is so full of suggestions and very very helpful!!

Back