had my hair done today...1st goal acheived...

MrsBKJ

hello ppl, this is to say thanks to everybody who has given me advice and encouraged me on this board. I went to get my hair done and my stylist was amazed at my hair. I am about 1cm off brat strap *when ironed* and its not even realxed..i only had the very front temple areas relaxed as they seemed REALLy frizzy.
she told me my hair has never been longer thicker or stronger and that its grown about 7 inches since feb...which is unheard of for me...
again thanks for the advice...onto my next goal another 7 inches in about 7 months...

take care and thanks

uzz

That's good to hear. good luck on acheiving your next goal.
clap.gif
clap.gif

thanks you guys you have all been my inspiration i would never have done it without the wisdom i got from all of you...

jainygirl...thanks...it was sent in an email to me i cant remember who from...i think it was a yahoo Muslim sister forum type thing.

sithembile...at Robert Brannons its a local hairdressers...pricey but VERY good, i wouldnt trust anybody else with my hair AND my stylist gives me free protein treatments when i'm there...treSEMME ones...

again thanks you guys...i'm gonna get a GOOd trim to level it off and then take it from there...i got my surge and have sprayed it about four times but have stopped...race you to the next inch...whos in?

uzz

Back