HA! HA!

MzOptimistic

I found a hair that went to my waist. I was like :blush: I pulled and pulled on the strand to make sure it was indeed coming from my scalp and yep that sucka came from my scalp! I know if one itty bitty strand can grow to WL, I know the rest can. Just wanted to share:rolleyes: :lachen::spinning::drunk::yep:

:giggle:TOO FUNNY IDK IF I WAS HAPPY OR SAD I FOUND MY FIRST GRAY HAIR IT WAS ALMOST APL AND IM JUST BELOW SL ... CAN I HAVE A MOMENT ON SILENCE FOR THE GRAY HAIR THAT I PUT TO REST:pray:
lol..........

I found a hair like that too years ago

only when I ran my finger all the way up , there was this tiniest knot , joining another strand to the hair attached to my scalp

it burst my bubble :lachen:

I had this happen to me before transitioning. My hair was between APL and BSL...it actually went from my scalp to just past my belly button!

That's how I know that I KNOW I can at LEAST reach WL!

I know you're just being funny:nono:

Girl, no!! :lachen: I was being dead serious.

:sekret:

I once found a hair, in the front, that went down to APL, and I almost did a backflip in the bathroom. Then, I looked at it, and realized it was actually TWO hairs knotted together end to end, and I wanted to cry. :lol: So I totally understand the soaring of hope when you see just ONE hair getting to where you want to be.

*grins* I'm not that sarcastic. ;)

I had this happen to me before transitioning. My hair was between APL and BSL...it actually went from my scalp to just past my belly button!

That's how I know that I KNOW I can at LEAST reach WL!

Ummm hummm, tell me bout it:grin: That strand is a healthy lil fellow also:grin:

Girl, no!! :lachen: I was being dead serious.

:sekret:

I once found a hair, in the front, that went down to APL, and I almost did a backflip in the bathroom. Then, I looked at it, and realized it was actually TWO hairs knotted together end to end, and I wanted to cry. :lol: So I totally understand the soaring of hope when you see just ONE hair getting to where you want to be.

*grins* I'm not that sarcastic. ;)

Okay, cuz you a mess and you know it:lachen: but ummm yea. I got one strand at ummm WL:lachen:

CONGRATS :yay: I know you will make MBL...:grin::grin: How do you wear your hair majority of the time, inquiring minds wanna know????

I found a hair that went to my waist. I was like :blush: I pulled and pulled on the strand to make sure it was indeed coming from my scalp and yep that sucka came from my scalp! I know if one itty bitty strand can grow to WL, I know the rest can. Just wanted to share:rolleyes: :lachen::spinning::drunk::yep:

Yeah, I would be really happy to, I get excited when those random strands get long. I gives me a glimmer of hope.

Back