Guess Who's Back? And With Some Progress.....

SignatureBeauty

Hello Ladies! For those that remember me, I have FINALLY let my Natural grow out! Yesterday for the first time I lightly flat ironed my hair, It has been a year and a half, so in my Siggy is a few pics, I have more to show throughout my journey but cant upload them yet & i forgot my darn password to my online Album! Bu t I am so Proud of me for not cutting anymore:dance7::dance7:

Hello Ladies! For those that remember me, I have FINALLY let my Natural grow out! Yesterday for the first time I lightly flat ironed my hair, It has been a year and a half, so in my Siggy is a few pics, I have more to show throughout my journey but cant upload them yet & i forgot my darn password to my online Album! Bu t I am so Proud of me for not cutting anymore:dance7::dance7:

Hey there sweetie,

You probably don't remember me either but my screenname was 'tishee' until I changed it to 'morehairplease.' I am glad to see you back. Congrats on your growth. Your hair looks beautiful! Now, I definitely need to follow suit and stop cutting my hair so that I can be where you are in a year and a half. Continued hhg to you sweetie!

xoxo,
morehairplease

Thanks ladies! & Yessss I remember you two! Im glad to see yall, It has been a long journey but well worth it, after all these years since 2003 I finally stuck with it & let my hair grow out! No more big chops for me LOL!! THANKS AGAIN LADIES!!

Thank you Ladies! I apologize for coming back late! My regimen was very simple, I only used Suave Conditioner, S-curl mixed with Infusium leave in! My hair hates anything with shea butter or too much oils! I either wore wigs to switch up the style or got a sewin weave! That helped me to keep my hands out my hair & from becoming frustrated! My regimen is still the same, I also did a protein treatment once a month! And thats all I did & my hair just grew, I kept it very simple! I will try to add more pics or figure that password out to my album! Again Thanks Ladies!!!

Heya, so good to see you with long hair. Never thought you would stop chopping it :lachen: It's tickledpinkies with a name change although you probably don't remember.

How many inches do you retain per year would you say?

LOL!!!! YEASSSS girl I remember you! I have finally grew some hair, Im not to sure about the inches, I didnt even check shame on me Lol! But it seems to be growing fast now, So I cant wait to see how much hair I have next summer! Lol!! Im all excited now!

Back