Guess what I found yall???!!!! And don't hate either LOL

meka

I was trying to wait until some traffic passed yesterday and decided to stop at a beauty supply store that I had never been to. As I was browsing the aisles I picked up my usual ORS Replenishing packs and next to it, I saw these big 32 oz bottles of something. So I picked one up and I almost screamed. It was the big bottle of ORS Replenishing conditioner for 17.99. I bought one and am going back Monday for another. I am so excited!! No more of those little packs for me. Just thought I would share.

Thanks, I will keep my eyes open for this.
OT: Your baby is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Beautiful:p

You are sooooooooooooo lucky!!!!! Hope the bottles come my way soon...

Until then, enjoy for the rest of us!

Thanks for the heads up. I may head into a BSS next pay day and have a look around....but I'm not supposed to be buying any new products...ugh!!

OT: What a beautiful baby. I have a pic of my daughter in her swing that looks a lot like that. So sweet when they're little like that...

Ebonygurl00 said:
Are the ingredients in the bottle exactly like the ingredients in the Pak?

I will post the ingredients tomorrow. Have a fussy baby here....LOL
I used it though and it produced the same results.....so we'll see.

ILuvsmuhgrass said:
I'm glad you found your product!!!

Who's the hater that gave this thread one star?

Ya know!!!!!!
I guess some of us are not allowed to share good news.......

But oh well.......: )

MrsHouston said:
I'm jealous alright...of that lil sweetie pie of your's. She's such a cutie pie:)

Thank you!!!! And thanks to everyone who commented my daughter.

stationwagon said:
Ok. I am going to look for this online. Those replenishing pacs are $.99 here. If I find it I'll post a link.
-SW

Thanks for the info Meka.

Stationwagon please link us if you find it. In the mean time, I guess I will look around in the BSS. Thanks!

See, now I had my PJ urges under control. Why you have to tell me something like this? Going to the bss tomorrow, because they always get new ORS stuff in my area first.

Meka, are they calling it the same name? What is the exact name on the bottle so we know what to search for?

Thanks!

crlsweetie912 said:
Didnt somebody post this a while ago and find out that the ingredients were different? Can't wait till meka comes back!

ETA: I don't think its the same
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=95302&page=2&highlight=ORS

The bottled ORS Replinishing ingredients and the packet ingredients were not the same when I checked out the bottle @ BSS. I didn't purchase the bottle at the time because I didn't want to take the chance of it not giving me the same results that I get with the packets. I hate it when companies start to mess with a good thing. :(

ETA: Thank you, crlsweetie912, for bumping the other ORS thread for me!!! :kiss: I looked at my packets, and I have two that contain "Marine Proteins" as an ingredient, and three that don't.

Last edited:
HoneyDew said:
Meka, are they calling it the same name? What is the exact name on the bottle so we know what to search for?

Thanks!

They are not thesame ingredients. Some things are different but like I said, I tried it last night and it produced the same results as the packet. But on the bottle it says, ORS Replenishing Conditoner........

HoneyDew said:

Thanks!

They are not thesame ingredients. Some things are different but like I said, I tried it last night and it produced the same results as the packet. But on the bottle it says, ORS Replenishing Conditoner........

Is this it?

240201.jpg

miracle said:
The bottled ORS Replinishing ingredients and the packet ingredients were not the same when I checked out the bottle @ BSS. I didn't purchase the bottle at the time because I didn't want to take the chance of it not giving me the same results that I get with the packets. I hate it when companies start to mess with a good thing. :(

ETA: Thank you, crlsweetie912, for bumping the other ORS thread for me!!! :kiss: I looked at my packets, and I have two that contain "Marine Proteins" as an ingredient, and three that don't.

You are welcome!

Back