Grrrrr @ AO Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo

unalteredone

I hate this stuff! I thought that since the conditioner made my hair so soft that it would make it even better but....i was wrong. I've never had a shampoo make my hair so hard and gross before!! :wallbash: I was wondering why no one ever mentioned AO shampoo, and now i think i know.

Has anyone else had this experience with this shampoo?

I know exactly whatcha mean about this gross mess they call shampoo, I still have some left and really don't want to use it anymore :wallbash:. We're in a recession right now, so I just can't be throwing products out like that anymore. I'm gonna mix some oils to mines until it's gone!

Aubrey's shampoos are know for doing that.

I've been using Aubrey's products since 2006 and during that time, I've probably used 2-3 bottles of their shampoos. I dilute them alot before using and then shampoo only once! Twice (rarely), if I did an oil treatment. I just finished my last bottle, and I don't plan on buying anymore. I've been using baking soda rinses instead.

The conditioners (GPB, HSR, and WC) are :lick:. Those are my staple.

wow for real??? I am dying to find a good moisturizing shampoo that i can alternate with CON and i was thinking to try an AO. Is the Honeysuckle Rose the only one of their shampoos you've tried?

wow for real??? I am dying to find a good moisturizing shampoo that i can alternate with CON and i was thinking to try an AO. Is the Honeysuckle Rose the only one of their shampoos you've tried?

I've tried, GPB, Island Naturals, and Honeysuckle Rose. So, I guess I've tried at least three not 2-3 like I first thought. They are much better when they are diluted, especially if you follow up with a deep conditioner. Without the deep conditioner, my hair feels really stiff after shampooing. I just can't be bothered anymore.

I absolutely LLLOOOVVVEEEE Aubrey Organics HoneySucklyRose Conditioner. Its my staple DC conditioner. Everything I mix into my DC uses the AO-HSR as its base:lick:

But I absolutely DETEST the shampoos!!:wallbash: What an awful feeling after I've used it. I've moved on to Giovanni Smooth As Silk Shampoo for all-natural, all-organic, moisutrizing shampoo. Now THAT's a great feeling shampoo for my natural head. And I use Avalon Lemon Clarifying when I need to clarify my hair. Also a great shampoo:lick:

The Honeysuckle Rose shampoo worked fine the first three visits at the salon; but after that it left my wet hair feeling odd. My stylist could not comb it while I was at the bowl. So we just used it for the first wash but not the second wash. I didn't replace it after it was through.

Back