Growth supplements and Winter Weather

Denim And Leather

For those of you who are taking growth supplements (Hair, skin and nails vitamins, MTG, etc.), do any of you know how well they will work in the winter time, since hair growth slows down in the winter?

That's a good question. I only started to use supplements in late Spring, so I have no idea, I will find out this winter since I will continue to use them (MTG, biotin, MSM, B-Complex, flaxseed capsules, and Horsetail).

I first started using supplements for hair growth last winter (2005) and my hair seemed to grow faster than normal, even faster than it had during that summer.

D&L, my regimen was nearly the exact same all last year (including the winter), and my growth was consistent every month. I never saw an increase OR decrease based on season or weather. So that whole notion of hair growth slowing in the winter was not accurate for me. :)

Denim And Leather said:
For those of you who are taking growth supplements (Hair, skin and nails vitamins, MTG, etc.), do any of you know how well they will work in the winter time, since hair growth slows down in the winter?

Good question... This will be my first winter using MTG or my HSN vitamin, so I'll have to report back :)

Very good, ladies! I only started taking growth supplements in the spring myself, so I have no idea what to expect for hair growth in the winter, but based on what LovelyZ, tsmith and KiniKakes say, it looks doubtful that hair growth is hindered during the winter while you're on growth supplements (I'm hoping that will be the case with me.)

Back