Growth ..do you think

Babydall818

I want to know if this is okay growth for ~ 4 months

I had got about 2-3 inches cut for a trim in Aug because... I hadn't had a trim in years and just my ends felt horrible. (post trim is the first pic and currently is the second picture...sorry i know they are under diff conditions dry/wet.)

trim2inchesaug2307di7.jpg
backtonac003wd5.jpg

I am hoping to make it to APL before April ... do you think that's reasonable? I know as a newbie I had a unrealistic goals but I got a grip lol. I just want opinions on how to retain length. I am currently testing out kinky twists. Anyone got any tips on hair care while in those? :feedback:

You definitely had growth in the four months. How much do you estimate you need to get to APL? It looks like a little less than 2 inches but I'm not good at estimating from pictures. My hair grows a litlle over 1/2 an inch a month, slightly more if I am taking biotin, eating more protein and exercising. If your hair grows faster than the standard 1/2 inch a month you could get there in April.

thank you guys ... you know you stare at things so long your judgment gets off. lol!

I hope to make it there... I am learning and hopeful.

about babying the ends.. what do ya'll do in that case?

You definitely had growth in the four months. How much do you estimate you need to get to APL? It looks like a little less than 2 inches but I'm not good at estimating from pictures. My hair grows a litlle over 1/2 an inch a month, slightly more if I am taking biotin, eating more protein and exercising. If your hair grows faster than the standard 1/2 inch a month you could get there in April.

I estimate that when a 1inch a month without any mishaps... so i'm hoping April... I think I am 4 inches from APL... I know next time to not measure wet:ohwell: or take pics of it in the same conditon. It will take a while for my bangs and front to catch up so I won't be full APL. that may take a while. dang layers.
Now that I'm using MN, I see good growth. We'll see

Back