Growing 1" of hair per month????

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
Growing 1\" of hair per month????

I just did a search for horsetail tea and ran across a post stating that there are people on this forum who have experienced hair growth of 1" per month. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif My hair grows fast, but not THAT fast. Would you kindly tell me who you are? No need to include your regimen (unless you want to /images/graemlins/smile.gif), I'll look that up in your profile.

One more question. For those drinking horsetail tea.....does it taste similar to regular tea (lipton, salada, etc.)?

Thank you very much. I'll appreciate any and all responses to my questions.

CurlyCrly

Re: Growing 1\" of hair per month????

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
CurlyCrly said:
Thank you! I love this site!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to thank you as well! Good looking out!

Asha /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I looked at that link and I didnt see anything about horsetail tea. where is it? am I doing something wrong?

I think the link was actually to address who get's 1" of growth per month.

HTH

Thank you Tara. This morning I tried to type that but I must have been tired and it wouldn't come out right. So I said to hell with it.

BTW...I looked for posts on horsetail tea but found nothing. Maybe you can start a separate thread on this.

When I searched for horsetail tea, I only got a couple of posts, but nothing that told me what I wanted to know. However, while reading those posts, I read another post that mentioned that there were people on this site who were achieving growth rates of 1" per month.

Anyway, I decided to brew some horsetail tea myself today and it tasted like a weaker version of regular tea. I added sugar to it because I read that it helps to draw out the minerals. I will start a new thread.

I read in my vitamin book that Horsetail tea can be used internally and externally for hair, skin and nails. It costs about 3.50 for a box of 24 bags and it is recommended to have with honey for a sweetener. You can also use it as a hair rinse.

from sbherbals.com
Externally horsetail tea or vinegar may be used as a hair rinse to strengthen brittle hair. (1) It may also be applied to irritated skin conditions like eczema, scrapes, or ulcers. (3) Dried, powdered horsetail can be mixed with a little water to form a paste and applied as a poultice to skin ulcers. (2) Horsetail vinegar may also be used to soak fungus-infected toe or finger nails in for treatment. The nails should be soaked in the vinegar as frequently and for as long as possible for best results and the amount of time the nails have been infected plays a role in the success of the treatment. Nails that have been infected for years may take longer to respond. The treatment needs to be continued for the length of time it takes for the nail to grow from bottom to top.
www.sbherbals.com

HTH. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I use it in a hair rinse too. My preference is to buy it loosely, by the ounce.

Back