Grow back with a vengence

Wow!!! That's excellent grwoth in two months!!!

Great inspiration for me as I cut 3" off my hair back in September
x

Anky!!!!!! Your progress is AMAZING! :love::up::click:

Would you mind just posting a brief version of your regimen here? (fotki is blocked at work) :rolleyes:

It takes me MANY MONTHS to grow that much hair! You are doing a wonderful job and will not only be back to the length you were at before, but ultimately I'm sure you will even surpass that :yep:

Thanks for sharing! How inspirational!! :drunk:

Beautiful hair! Astounding growth!!!! Thanks for sharing . . . That gives me inspiration and courage. I am a recent victim of a SHS as well. I had breakage in the back and ended up walking away with a neck length cut when I'd walked into the salon with nearly shoulder length hair. If I'd been reading LHCF diligently, I would have stuck it out and "nursed" and "babied" the damaged hair and dusted the ends regularly rather than allowing a stylist to cut the rest of my hair into a "style" so that it would be even with the damaged hair. :wallbash:

I just knew that you would do it Anky and with a vengance! Wow you are doing it girl! Now I wish I were there to see you slap her in the face with all that hair...hater.

Last edited:
WOW! Great progress! I am also trying to grow back with a vengence after my last salon visit. I am officially DIY now. Keep up the good work! :)

Back