Great rollerset from products (keracare) or relaxer?

Wanderland

Hi all, I just got a relaxer after about 6 years of being natural and this past weekend I rollerset my own hair. It turned out amazing...in fact it looked like I had just been to the shop. My hair felt so light and airy, and had so much bounce, shine, and softness. Because I'm a new permie, I don't know if this is due to just having a rollerset on relaxed hair, or if its my new Keracare products (I used hydrating poo, humecto, leave in, silken seal, and a dash of the oil sheen). So what do you ladies think it is? Either way I'm more than pleased with the results...I was just curious (plus other people were asking me how did my hair turn out this way)

Probably a little of both, but in the long run products make a big difference on how a r-set will come out. Oh and the dryer being use can play a part also, I know my sets are way better with my new dryer.

Probably a little of both. I relaxed after being 2 years natural in March. This is a tad off topic, but let me warn you to not overprocess your already relaxed strands when you touch up, don't overuse heat (use caruso steam rollers and rollersets as an alternative), and just continue basic hair care :) KeraCare is a great line and my styles always come out nice when I use them.

Back