Great News...Macherie's DVD is Ready!!!

aroberts

Just wanted to let everyone know her rollersetting DVD is now available! :dance7:

Now I am off to go buy! How exciting for her!!

Congrats Macherie!!!! I know it will be awesome, just like you!

YEAH!!!!! Congrats Macherie!!!:party::clap:

Update: Just got it, it is all mine...:eyebrows2

Last edited:
Gosh, I don't even know Macherie, but she is doing the thing!!!!

Right there with you princess pie..i just ordered mine too! I'm excited hopefully her methods will make hairstyling alittle less stressful.:grin:

See, now I hate to rollerset . . . but the product junkie within me is itching to make the purchase . . . I will wait for your reviews :)

Thanks so much for your support!!!! Sorry, it took so long:spinning: I hope it was worth the wait:) It was a lot of fun to make and Ill start working on the next one (PM me with any suggestions!)

This is really exciting! I can't wait to hear all of the reviews from you guys :) I'm itching to buy it right, but I'm holding off until the reviews start pouring in. Thanks in advance, ladies :)

This is really exciting! I can't wait to hear all of the reviews from you guys :) I'm itching to buy it right, but I'm holding off until the reviews start pouring in. Thanks in advance, ladies :)

Hope you can curb that itch for a couple of weeks :lachen:... the ETA for mine was Oct. 25th :ohwell:

I logged in at the right time! I've been awaiting an update and had not visited Macheries site for a while. I'm placing my order! Can't wait to get it!:yep:

I've been checking her site every day for the past week or so waiting for an announcement.

I ordered mine!:grin:

I just decided to give up trying to rollerset yesterday. I just don't have the ability to do anything pertaining to styling my hair. But I'm going to take the release of Macherie's DVD as a sign and attempt to do it again. Wish me luck!

I just ordered. I hope it helps me out. I still get frizz in the back from trying to do my rollersets smooth and failing at it.

Back