Great News for HE and Pantene R&N Deep Con Mask Lovers

Ediese

Sorry if this has been posted before...

Anyway, I've been on a mission to find my Pantene Relaxed Deep Conditioning Mask this past week. It's been a staple for months now, but I couldn't find it because it seems like everyone loves it just as much as me.
I visited 7 CVS, 2 Walmarts, 4 Walgreens, but I still couldn't find it. :wallbash: I decided to find a Target in an out of place area. :lachen:Anyway, I crossed my fingers and walked into the hair products lane, and to my surprise, there were five jars left. Sorry Mo-City ladies, I bought all five!! :drunk:

Okay what's the good news you ask? It was on sale for $4.84. I bought all five jars. Y'all know the regular price is 5.99. What was I suppose to do.

Oh yeah another thing...I just discovered my other love on Friday -- Herbal Essence Hello Hydration (orchid and coconut milk). I just bought the 23.7 oz bottle this past weekend for 7.99 in CVS. It was on sale for $5.04. I couldn't pass on that deal either so I got 2 bottles. I also bought 2 Herbal Essense Hello Hydration leave in conditioner for $2.94 each. I think that's the regular price.

If that wasn't enough..guess what?? I received a $5 gift card from Target for buying all of that.

So, excluding the $5 gift card, I only spent $44.54. Wohooo!!

5 - bottles of Pantene Relaxed and Natural Deep Con Mask
2 - 23.07oz bottles of Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner
2 - Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Leave In Conditioners

Back