Great Hair Day!

AudraChanell

I just had a 5 minute conversation with 2 co-workers about my hair after one just left out commenting on "who was that woman sitting in my chair". This is CRAZZEEEE!! Every time I run into someone in the hall I know they are going to say something about my hair becuase it is different and looks about 4 inches longer this way. My hair has SOO MUCH MOVEMENT and bounce, I cant keep it our of my face it is light as a feather! I've received sooo many compliments on my hair today with 2 of them being "Is that real?" All I can say is I am sooo stoked! I mean one guy came in my office to compliment my hair?? I am going to wear it straight more often! Here are a few pics from last night in my fotki album. I just had to post!!!

IM003894-vi.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
I can't see the pictures nor can I access your album...it says "blank page" in my browser.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had this problem too. I just went to fotki.com and entered her user name

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't see the pictures nor can I access your album...it says "blank page" in my browser.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had this problem too. I just went to fotki.com and entered her user name

[/ QUOTE ]

I also entered the user name and it said "no matches" or "user not found"...I will try again later.

Just copy and paste the url. Doing that worked for me. AudraChanell your hair is beautiful!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, by the way. How did you achieve this look? Did you roller wrap then flat-iron? Your hair length is about the same as mine and I might have to imitate this /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif.

Okay, I couldn't see the pics, but I did find my way over to your fotki album. All I can say is steal CaramelHonee's line: HOT DAMN AudraC!!!! Your hair looks amazing and how did you do this so fast?! Good Gravy! It's beautiful. Please, please share your regime. I'm not suprised people are falling out in the hallways where you work. I'm feeling faint myself /images/graemlins/grin.gif. Details, details, please.

[ QUOTE ]
your my new hair idol! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that!!! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

Thanks Ladies! I did nothing special.

I shampooed with CON and deep conditoned with Salerm Wheat Germ. Then I followed up w/Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Balm for 3 mins since I was air drying and wanted to reduce volume.

Next I mixed a very small amount of NTM Silk Touch Leave-in and oil and ran it through my hair. To dry I did a controlled air dry by combing my hair back really, really flat used 2 large duck bill clips to secure behind each ear. After I air dried I blowdried with comb attachment for about 2 mins take the bushy edge off and flat ironed.

I went to apply more oil/moisturizer this morning and simply couldn't /images/graemlins/confused.gif. There was NO WAY I was going to sacrafice this amount bounce! I am going to hate to moisurize this evening.

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, by the way. How did you achieve this look? Did you roller wrap then flat-iron? Your hair length is about the same as mine and I might have to imitate this /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good gravy that is some pretty hair!!! /images/graemlins/spinning.gif Very nice!

I can't wait to get my length back...I am so JEALOUS of all you recent gorwing mavens! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I still can't see the pictures! What is your screenname on fotki? I typed AudraChanell and Audra Chanell and nothing comes up but pictures of other people...

I commented about ur hair on another thread... (or maybe in ur album). Anywho, like I said before UR HAIR IS GORGEOUS! Keep up the great work! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

Back