Great Business Idea

$60 for a blowout! Amazing. I need to buy a franchise like that.
It looks like they changed the business model and blowouts are $35 now! That's dominican salon prices right there! Lol

I like the new business model. $35 is a great price for a blow out. Not sure how I feel about it expiring after a month - I would think 3 months at least. $99 for 3 blow outs is good and I like that it you would have an entire year to use them. I wonder if you could buy multiple subscriptions at once?

$35 is a great price for a blowout! The least I've ever paid is $45.

However, I've found that these blowout salons don't cater to natural hair so even with the pricing, I'd be skeptical of the salon choices.
I've tried Dry Bar ($45) and Blow (closed) and the trainer at Blow (White guy) nor the Black stylist at Dry Bar knew what to do with my hair. My hair was frizzy before I got home after leaving Blow. I walked out of Dry Bar with wet hair the first time and only gave them a second chance after the owner, Allie, contacted me. The second time at Dry Bar (with a Black stylist) was also a waste of time. I walked out before she finished since she was planning to burn my frizzy blowout straight.

The CEO got back to me....with a few curly hair salon recommendations showing either White women with curly hair or White women with curly extensions.
They don't even understand that Black curly hair is not the same as White curly hair.
Yeah, no thanks.

Back